No announcement yet.

Roberto Guerrero reminded me a lot...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I don't agree with this.... Seth Mitchell has been far more promoted than Garcia, Mikey and Rios yet he's garbage and offers nothing, no name, no fan base, no future no anything. Bradley - Alexander was supposed to be one of the best fights in recent times according to them. Yet Martinez gets little to no exposure. Alexander, Seth Mitchell, Hopkins> Marquez, Martinez according to HBO. Their bias is beyond sickening. They promote acouple Latino boxers so people to get wise to their blatant favoritism and bias
    Agree with you 100 percent. HBO are some Bias hoes...

Comment

not if you know anything about boxing bro
      don't try to insult me bro...its my opinion.

Comment

I don't agree with this.... Seth Mitchell has been far more promoted than Garcia, Mikey and Rios yet he's garbage and offers nothing, no name, no fan base, no future no anything. Bradley - Alexander was supposed to be one of the best fights in recent times according to them. Yet Martinez gets little to no exposure. Alexander, Seth Mitchell, Hopkins> Marquez, Martinez according to HBO. Their bias is beyond sickening. They promote acouple Latino boxers so people to get wise to their blatant favoritism and bias
        Very good post. Green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          roy jones is as far away from a racist as they come, if you dont know that it just shows you dont watch a whole lot of boxing. that you thought guerrero looked like margarito in there just proves it further.

i thought the hbo commentary was better than usual. they werent on bertos nuts at all, berto fought well and deserved every compliment he got. they werent taking anything away from guerrero when they were giving berto props, they all acknowledged that he won comfortably. berto showed massive heart though and you cant say thopse uppercuts werent nasty, so how were they "on his nuts"?

it takes two fighters to put on a great fight, berto fought a great fight but guerrero fought a magnificent fight. they both deserved props at the end and they both got it, if berto hadnt fought well he wouldnt have lasted 12 rounds with guerrero the way he was fighting. good commentary for once.

Where in the hell did I say Roy was a racist? Being biased and racist is different, my friend. He was on Bertroids nuts all night. He hardly gave The Ghost props... Why?

Like i said... Ghost reminded me of Margarito 'last night'.
          He came forward, threw punches, showed heart and balls, and that chin... Oh my.

Nah, Bertroids ain't getting my pops... He sounded like a sore loser after.

Great job, Ghost! Brown Pride! Latino Pride in this mutha phucka!

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            Roy Jones thought that Berto was winning and kept talking about the big punches Berto would land.LMAO Why does'nt HBO or Showtime add a Latino to their commentating crew. We need to be represented!!
            Exactly, carnal

Comment

I'm tired of HBO's bias against Latinos. In their commentary and in their promotions.

Really they promote guys like Seth Mitchell, Alexander, Bradly, Mike Jones, Ward, Dawson and Berto but pass up on Mares, Leo Santa Cruz, Rios, Matthysse etc

it's not even an English thing. Mares speaks perfect English. Show time is a little better when it comes to commentating
              HBO loves racist too. Look how they promote Boner. Imagine if Bam Bam, Mares, or Canelo were to talk **** about black folks... What would happen to them? They would probably be banned from HBO. Just look at Perros situation.

Comment

I officially hate HBO now.

Comment

i thought the hbo commentary was better than usual. they werent on bertos nuts at all
                  Oh I bet you did. Can't red k you again..... red k'd you too recently

Comment

roy jones is as far away from a racist as they come, if you dont know that it just shows you dont watch a whole lot of boxing. that you thought guerrero looked like margarito in there just proves it further.

i thought the hbo commentary was better than usual. they werent on bertos nuts at all, berto fought well and deserved every compliment he got. they werent taking anything away from guerrero when they were giving berto props, they all acknowledged that he won comfortably. berto showed massive heart though and you cant say thopse uppercuts werent nasty, so how were they "on his nuts"?

it takes two fighters to put on a great fight, berto fought a great fight but guerrero fought a magnificent fight. they both deserved props at the end and they both got it, if berto hadnt fought well he wouldnt have lasted 12 rounds with guerrero the way he was fighting. good commentary for once.
                    red kd you for maniac homie, take care

Comment

The only thing Guerrero had similar to Tony was his chin. He was eating punches like they were candy and kept coming forward.

The HBO crew took their bias to another level. Berto this, Berto that, Berto Berto Berto. What fight they were watching. They are an American owned company, the same way Azteca and Televisa announcers praise Mex more, WAPA praise rican etc etc, HBO will praise americans even when they suck. So to me that doesnt matter. Mute the damn TV. Nothing you say will change their mind.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X