No announcement yet.

New boxing video game announced by Nintendo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    So what? What, you assume because I have a Duran sig I'm an emotional f@g like most NSB'ers and I'm going to get all offended by you bringing up the fact that he quit? Think again.

I truly couldn't care less that Duran quit once, as he was one million times the fighter b*tchass Ortiz will ever be and would probably beat his ass even as fat and old as he is today.

Are you buying the game or not?
    U mad? not my fault ur "GOD" is a quitter.

Comment

According to Gamespot it's highly exciting working your way up through the ranks to earn your shot at Victor, but he's very difficult to fight because all he does is attempt to rabbit punch and flying headbutt you, and if that doesn't work he just quits.
      i want to take advantage of his penchant for apologizing during a fight.

one reviewer suggested that there's a 5 second window while he's apologizing and the ref talking to the timekeeper where you can legally sucker punch him and he couldn't get up for the count.

i'm really diggin this.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post

one reviewer suggested that there's a 5 second window while he's apologizing and the ref talking to the timekeeper where you can legally sucker punch him and he couldn't get up for the count.

i'm really diggin this.

Definitely rentin da game.

Comment

I hope the game has Roberto "No Mas " Duran in it too

heard the roster includes ,Victor Ortiz ,Joe Frazier Miguel cotto , Mike tyson , israel vasquez , Erik morales , James toney ,Delahoya , Devon Alexander , Vitali Klitscko , Andrew Golata ,Kostya Tszyu

Heard a new MMA game is out too called choke out featuring james toney
          Last edited by FirePunch; 06-24-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
            U mad? not my fault ur "GOD" is a quitter.
            Are you really resorting to "u mad" jokes? What's next? Google image searches of "he mad" images?

It's quite obvious you're the butthurt one here having been forced to watch your boy quit again live just a few hours ago. Meanwhile when Duran quit against Leonard I hadn't even been born yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post

i'm really diggin this.

The programmer who created this game just tweeted that the 5 second window is your chance to grab an extra life, just throwing it in, in case you're really buying this game...

Comment

Are you really resorting to "u mad" jokes? What's next? Google image searches of "he mad" images?

It's quite obvious you're the butthurt one here having been forced to watch your boy quit again live just a few hours ago. Meanwhile when Duran quit against Leonard I hadn't even been born yet.
                BS ur probably some old man having fun trolling a boxing forum...pathetic

Comment

Oh wow, now we're resorting to internet cliches. What's next? Going to say I'm a balding virgin who lives in his mother's basement?

Ortiz fans are as deep as puddles.

Comment

Oh wow, now we're resorting to internet cliches. What's next? Going to say I'm a balding virgin who lives in his mother's basement?

Ortiz fans are as deep as puddles.
                    k.
                    Go to sleep old man.

Comment

you've never been in the ring Ortiz would own you

Comment

Working...
                      X