No announcement yet.

hayes face was almost pizza like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
    And he's said he's disappointed about not doing that. Haye promised us the most 'brutal execution ever', but what did he serve up? A pinky toe wrapped in a damp squib.
    Let it go man, the fight sucked no one delivered. Wladimir promised his 50th KO and the closest he got to a KO was connecting when Haye was off balance and making it exiting for a split second. Haye promised a brutal KO and he didn't do ****. They both made the fight suck.

Comment

He did, but I'm sure winning the fight by ten rounds will suffice.
      True, but Wlad was further if it comes to statements LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
        Let it go man, the fight sucked no one delivered. Wladimir promised his 50th KO and the closest he got to a KO was connecting when Haye was off balance and making it exiting for a split second. Haye promised a brutal KO and he didn't do ****. They both made the fight suck.
        Yep that is the truth. Both completely failed to do what they said they would, but Wlad won the fight and Haye talked the bigger talk so he deserves more blame, but Wlad deserves his fair share as well.

Comment

like wlad said it was trying to catch a fish with ur bare hands, he was the fastest opponent wlad had ever faced, noway was he gonna damage with those reflexes on that night
          Last edited by FrankieBruno; 07-06-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post

Not true, Haye was the guy who blew the loudest trumpet but couldn't walk his talk. He's admitted this. Wlad dominated him all the way but Haye refused to change tact even when it was obvious he needed a KO to win.

And I enjoyed the fight, more tactical than explosive, not a classic, but still a good enough watch.

Comment

lol i know that haye IMMEDIATELY had a big ass bruise pop up on his forehead after one straight right hand. literally, as soon as the punch landed and the glove came back he had a big ass purple knot on his noodle. Not quite pizza like, but he definitely touched him up nice.

Comment

And he's said he's disappointed about not doing that. Haye promised us the most 'brutal execution ever', but what did he serve up? A pinky toe wrapped in a damp squib.
                I don't give a damn about whose face looked more marked up. Fighters have different rates of punch absorption, different skins, unlying bone structure etc. "Our Ennery" Cooper had sharp ridges over his eyes and on his cheekbones. This caused him to bleed from almost the first punch and many of his losses were caused by cuts. He was advised to have the sharp edges "planed" but he didn't do it. I know that others DID, successfully.

What I started out to say was that Hayes' "Little Joe"....did I say "little Joe" (a famous song sung by Ethel Waters in a famous movie "Stormy Weather-I think). I mean "little toe, also revealed his other toes, and I can truthfully say that those are the ugliest sets of toes have ever seen. Big or little. ALLTIME UGLIES.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  I don't give a damn about whose face looked more marked up. Fighters have different rates of punch absorption, different skins, unlying bone structure etc. "Our Ennery" Cooper had sharp ridges over his eyes and on his cheekbones. This caused him to bleed from almost the first punch and many of his losses were caused by cuts. He was advised to have the sharp edges "planed" but he didn't do it. I know that others DID, successfully.

What I started out to say was that Hayes' "Little Joe"....did I say "little Joe" (a famous song sung by Ethel Waters in a famous movie "Stormy Weather-I think). I mean "little toe, also revealed his other toes, and I can truthfully say that those are the ugliest sets of toes have ever seen. Big or little. ALLTIME UGLIES.
                  I don't care a toss what he SAYS with his slick jabber. he's about the biggest liar still unhung.

Comment

you'd think that with haye threatening to decapitate wlad for 3-4 years then humiliating himself and saying he lost because his fans stomped on his pinky toe during his ring walk

people wouldn't make that big of a deal out of wlad using 1 symbolic term like "pizza face" and debating whether hayes faced as bruised enough to qualify as pizza

Comment

Working...
                    X