No announcement yet.

Who can beat Tim Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can beat Tim Bradley?

Without mentioning "Manny/*Floyd", who was able to beat Tim Bradley and who currently can beat him?

Before I don't think there was anyone that would've been able to beat him. I wish we had that fight with him and Khan at 140, although I still would've favored Bradley 7-5.

Who else from the past?

Currently I think he'd still be able to compete with everyone out there. He'd definitely beat Danny Garcia, Porter would be a rough fight to watch, I actually favor him still over Keith, but Spence would be a great fight, even at this stage (guess we can get a better picture once we see how Spence does against a Bradley leftover who is also off the roids).

Anyone else out there right now you think that would beat him?

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    Without mentioning "Manny/*Floyd", who was able to beat Tim Bradley and who currently can beat him?

Before I don't think there was anyone that would've been able to beat him. I wish we had that fight with him and Khan at 140, although I still would've favored Bradley 7-5.

Who else from the past?

Currently I think he'd still be able to compete with everyone out there. He'd definitely beat Danny Garcia, Porter would be a rough fight to watch, I actually favor him still over Keith, but Spence would be a great fight, even at this stage (guess we can get a better picture once we see how Spence does against a Bradley leftover who is also off the roids).

Spence’s size advantage would be interesting against Bradley going off the eye test Spence looks much bigger. I agree with a lot of what your saying Tim outboxes DSG and outpoints Porter. Thurman and Spence vs Bradley are both 50/50 fights IMO.
    I always wanted that Khan fight, I would’ve favoured Bradley as well, I think he would’ve beat Khan in a similar manner to Lamont, obviously less controversial though.
    As for current fighters who beat him- I’d pick Crawford to beat him by a wide but competitive UD
    Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 01-18-2018, 11:58 AM.

Comment

thurman, spence,crawford, brook, porter, maybe khan.

Comment

The only one who beat Bradley was pacquiao, underrated fighter for sure

Comment

I would pick Spence and Crawford to beat him. I might give Thurman and Danny a chance as well.

Comment

Spence, Crawford, Porter, Thurman, Khan...maybe Danny

Comment

Spence, Crawford and Thurman, Bradley could defeat all the other ones.

Comment

Who else from the past?

As an ese Sephardic Jew.. Timmy is down for his people..
                Mexican ppl... Respect that man...

Comment

I would say Spence, Crawford, Cotto, and possibly Mikey Garcia.

I favor Bradley over Thurman, Danny Garcia, Khan, Berto, Broner, Porter, Ortiz, Guerrero, Matthysse and Maidana.

Comment

Who else from the past?

Any welterweight in the top 10. Desert Storm was a beast at 140 a smoother version Sean Porter. But at welterweight he would of gotten thrashed which is why he signed to top rank. I dont blame him he got the Marquez fight andthe pac man fight three times he made some good money with top rank. But to be honest he was overrated at welterweight. So is lucas matthysse btw.

Comment

Working...
                    X