Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Salido that beat Loma...beat money May also?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Bait........

Waiting for someone to mention the low blow just before so you can bring up and cry about Loma/Kovalev.

I can see right through you.

Loma was never hurt to the nuts like that. Perhaps his balls are in a different place? Like Kovalev has his at his navel.
    Also, by Ward nut huggers logic, Floyd was folded over and gave his back to Conor. Clear signs that he was psychologically and physicalle done and didn’t want it anymore, and wanted the ref to save him. Byrd should have stopped that fight right then and given Conor the TKO victory. Conor made TBE quit!

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
      Why are you bringing in a 40 year old Floyd?? I thought we were talking prime for prime
      Also, by Ward nut huggers logic, Floyd was folded over and gave his back to Conor. Clear signs that he was psychologically and physicalle done and didn’t want it anymore, and wanted the ref to save him. Byrd should have stopped that fight right then and given Conor the TKO victory. Conor made TBE quit!

Comment

Off topic but I will tell you one guy who would hang a loss on almost all if not all the top 130 pounders today and yesteryear and that is the 130 pound version of Hector Camacho. Not the 135 pound coked out version. Look at only his 130 pound fights....a human blur! This video also reminds me of how BAD I miss Leonard and Jones, my 1st and 4th favorite fighters of all time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URyaqxK-1fI
        Last edited by richardt; 01-02-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Hell no.

I cannot imagine Floyd EVER losing to someone like Salido, EVER, not even this 40-year-old Floyd, against prime Salido. The two names don't belong in the same sentence.

Boxing blasphemy!

Comment

Floyd would get a DQ win after Salido hit him in the balls about 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
              Pac fans weren't this stupid. How does Salido beat Floyd? Explain it to us.
              They were pretty stupid, to be fair.

Comment

In his second pro fight and assuming Salido would be the same quality at 130? I mean, maybe. He would have to do it in similar fashion (rough up a new pro with a lot of dirty tactics and Floyd would have to not respond properly/out of his depth in terms of pro experience)

It isn't like Lomachenko didn't have the tools to beat Salido in that fight, he just froze up and didn't know how to deal with being fouled. He eventually started beating Salido up as he got over it. Perhaps Floyd would deal with it better. Floyd didn't have that exact experience, so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Nope, he would fold over in the corner and wait for the ref to save him.

Like in the Conor fight, Larry. Or did you forget that one?

Keep fighting the good fight

Comment

If it was Mayweather's 2nd pro fight and Salido came in over weight and was allowed to throw low blows with no warnings or point deductions he might beat Mayweather. Who knows? I thought Loma won but the judges gave the fight to Salido.

Comment

Mayweather was the complete package from the get go, so no...Salido would get battered badly

Comment

Working...
                      X