No announcement yet.

Funny Loma never mentions Linares when moving up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Linares super skilled, faster, longer, bigger sharp shooter would be a stylistic nightmare for lil chenko.

Linares toys with the lil guy all day long.

But loma would never dare stepping in with a guy like linares or Mikey.
    That what all the Loma haters said about Rigo. He was supposed to school Loma but Loma schooled him and made him quit. Now you say Mikey and Linares will beat him. BS. Loma is higher on any PFP list in the world than Mikey and Linares except maybe a hand full of extreme Loma haters like you. If he fights either of them he will beat them and you haters will come up with a new guy who is supposed to beat him. I made money on him this fight and I'll bet money on him to beat any lightweight in the world. Your great Linares has already been KOed and Loma would KO him again. Meanwhile why aren't Linares and Mikey fighting each other or Easter????? They have all been lightweights for years now and yet they never fight each other. Damn, Loma just put on an amazing display and you can't wait to rain on his parade.

Comment

The OP has never been correct about a fight.. not even once.. let that sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Lomachenko would whoop Linares let's be honest.

Now Lomachenko vs Mikey that is a fight I want to see.
        Totally agree.

Linares went neck and neck with Campbell for goodness sake. Lomachenko on a completely different level.

Mikey would also destroy Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Here we go. Why do we (Boxing fans) do this?
          Never happy some of these guys. Complete state of denial and inability to accept what happens before their eyes

Comment

Linares? Really? That's who you're going to go with? Easy work.

Comment

Vasyl Lomachenko just made Rigondeaux quit on his stool.

A certain type of boxing fan will recognise what that means, appreciate and respect it.

Another type will totally sweep it aside and think of reasons why it ‘doesn’t count’ and find fighter X that will apparently prove it.

It isn’t just this Loma-Rigo situation. It happens to tons of elite fighters when fans don’t quite get it. It comes down to fan intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Lomachenko would whoop Linares let's be honest.

Now Lomachenko vs Mikey that is a fight I want to see.
                This is the fight, I found myself thinking about the style match up during the Rigo fight lol.

Mikey's power is a game changer at 135lbs and below, but I think he would have to push Loma back to have sustained success.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Funny Loma never mentions Linares when moving up.
                  https://youtu.be/ppqhXKtuMXE?t=833

You fail. Try again next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    Take some morphine and get a life
                    in fact take a lot of morphine lol

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                      This is the fight, I found myself thinking about the style match up during the Rigo fight lol.

Mikey's power is a game changer at 135lbs and below, but I think he would have to push Loma back to have sustained success.
                      mikey will think he is fighting 3 people with lomo and quit on his stool AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                      X