• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Pretty much admits to it here https://youtu.be/AJYb0Yom5UQ
    Wow he's so done!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Keep 'em coming. I don't see much Blacks getting accused lately. I guess Blacks are better behaved than others in Hollywood.
      You never heard of that gay dude that accused Tyler perry of assualt? It was a few years ago dude said perry is gay etc dude accused perry of sending people to assault him

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        You never heard of that gay dude that accused Tyler perry of assualt? It was a few years ago dude said perry is gay etc dude accused perry of sending people to assault him
        Yeah but nothing came of it. Was he found to be truthful?

Comment

Yeah but nothing came of it. Was he found to be truthful?
          Nothing yet just like all these you know how it goes.... Lol

I'm like Boston guy said.... They get to accuse now without any proof

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Nothing yet just like all these you know how it goes.... Lol

I'm like Boston guy said.... They get to accuse now without any proof
            Yeah. That's what I was pointing out to Mooshasi. It a woman back then happily flirted with these men and the men came on to them and they happily smiled and flirted along but them the men didn't date them afterwards. The women got unhappy and said they were taken advantage of.

I guess that's one of the pros of not being rich. Women will not come back and accuse us of sexual harassment because they don't want people in their business like that when it's a regular kind that no kind of fame can be gained off.

Comment

Keep 'em coming. I don't see much Blacks getting accused lately. I guess Blacks are better behaved than others in Hollywood.
              There's a lot of rumors out there about the Boulé/Sigma Pi Phi fraternity.

Wealthy and influential blacks who in exchange for career advancement opportunities will require black folk to engage in ****sexual acts or other perversions.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                There's a lot of rumors out there about the Boulé/Sigma Pi Phi fraternity.

Wealthy and influential blacks who in exchange for career advancement opportunities will require black folk to engage in ****sexual acts or other perversions.
                Do you have a credible link for that?

Comment

Do you have a credible link for that?
                  Do I have a credible link for rumors? I don't know if that's possible.

But Professor Griff of Public Enemy is one public personality that has talked about the Boulé.

Comment

Working...
                  X