Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr: "Things Aint Right! Roger Not In Corner, I'll Find Out Tomorrow If I Am"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Sr: "Things Aint Right! Roger Not In Corner, I'll Find Out Tomorrow If I Am"

Floyd Sr says "there's some thing's to me aint right" and that Roger is definitely not in Floyd's corner because he's sick and not fit to be in the corner. He's yet to find out whether he'll be in the corner himself.. he did 5 rounds of padwork with Floyd and says somewhat unconvincingly that he's still "up to par".

20:00

Last edited by FlatLine; 08-25-2017, 07:23 PM.

Yeah this was the sell to the MMA fans on MMA Fighting.

Comment

Mayweather trains himself, has done for years because of Roger getting sick. If he has only done 5 rounds of pads with him in training then he shouldn't really be expecting to be the guy giving instructions in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Mayweather trains himself, has done for years because of Roger getting sick. If he has only done 5 rounds of pads with him in training then he shouldn't really be expecting to be the guy giving instructions in the corner.
        I hear that Nate Jones has basically been Floyd's trainer for the last few years.

Comment

Mayweather Sr has probably been to camp 1-2 times, all of them in the past week lol.

Nate Jones should be the head trainer. Floyd Sr is just too old and takes too long to give instructions now

Comment

I'm sorry, did he just say there was never friction with him and Junior?

Comment

Floyd said Sr would be in the corner on something I was listening to the other day. I think the Ariel interview at Girl Collection. Yea cuz Ariel asked about Roger to. Roger been in bad shape doe so idk why anyone would think he'll be in the corner.

Comment

I wish it was roger for entertainment value

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Floyd said Sr would be in the corner on something I was listening to the other day. I think the Ariel interview at Girl Collection. Yea cuz Ariel asked about Roger to. Roger been in bad shape doe so idk why anyone would think he'll be in the corner.
                  Ya many casuals (including media) dont know rogers been doing bad for some time now. I remember a few yrs ago rogers would leave the house and get lost in vegas.

Comment

Working...
                  X