Bleeding heart liberal dilemma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleeding heart liberal dilemma

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-marriage.html

So who's side are the bleeding hearts on here!? The right of the lovely peace loving Muslims to send a gay man death threats or the right of the peaceful gay man to not have to live his life in fear?

And if the answer is - there is no contradiction here - they are all entitled to their private views as long as no one is physically hurt then that's fine but I'm interested to know how that applies to white middle aged make Christians who share the lovely peace loving Muslims ****phobic views here?

Liberalism is the most confused ideology to ever be.

While the bleeding heart liberals are out getting things done you're doing nothing but complaining

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      While the bleeding heart liberals are out getting things done you're doing nothing but complaining
      What are they getting done?

Bankrupting more cities? Letting more Muslims in to kill more people? Letting dudes in women's bathrooms?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        What are they getting done?

Bankrupting more cities? Letting more Muslims in to kill more people? Letting dudes in women's bathrooms?
        They're getting more done than sitting online complaining like you and the rest. Every single day y'all on here complaining about what liberals, muslims, gays are doing. Quit whining and do something

Comment

They're getting more done than sitting online complaining like you and the rest. Every single day y'all on here complaining about what liberals, muslims, gays are doing. Quit whining and do something
          So you're saying there's no liberals online?

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-marriage.html

So who's side are the bleeding hearts on here!? The right of the lovely peace loving Muslims to send a gay man death threats or the right of the peaceful gay man to not have to live his life in fear?

And if the answer is - there is no contradiction here - they are all entitled to their private views as long as no one is physically hurt then that's fine but I'm interested to know how that applies to white middle aged make Christians who share the lovely peace loving Muslims ****phobic views here?

Liberalism is the most confused ideology to ever be.
            I don't see how sending death threats is a right of any kind that should be acknowledged. You have the right to your own beliefs of course, but sending death threats is a crime if im not mistaken.

Muslims, Christians, atheists etc have a right to personally not believe in gay marriage. But if any of them were sending death threats I'd have a problem with that.

Comment

They're getting more done than sitting online complaining like you and the rest.
              That didn't answer my question. You just repeated yourself from earlier.

Please, try again.

As to what I do on my end, I engage in public debate for other voters to see, and I get out and vote. That's my part.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                That didn't answer my question. You just repeated yourself from earlier.

Please, try again.

As to what I do on my end, I engage in public debate for other voters to see, and I get out and vote. That's my part.
                You feel they're destroying the country. (Your opinion) So they must be doing something. They can't destroy the country by sitting online complaining. They're lobbying and getting laws passed that you don't agree with. They're changing public perception. You complain everyday while doing absolutely nothing. Get up off your ass and stop whining like a b*tch

Comment

You still didn't answer the question.

You also said I'm doing nothing, despite just being told what I do.

Please keep up better.

I'm starting to see why guys like yourself lag behind others on standardized tests....

Comment

Really, because all I see liberals doing is complaining. They are still ass-hurt that Hillary lost, and are still stuck in the anger and denial phase of grief. Still acting like petulant children throwing tantrums, encouraging and applauding the murder of our President. That's real productive.

Comment

Working...
                    X