Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're no boxing fan if you think Horn won. 2 butts and a KD not called.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
    He didn't dominate anything In that fight. It could have been scored 115-113 for either man or been ruled a draw.
    Not even close, Maidana didn't come close to winning a round after the 5th

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
      What was your score for Pacquiao vs Horn again?

All 3 official judges had Maidana winning rounds beyond the 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmt View Post
        What was your score for Pacquiao vs Horn again?

All 3 official judges had Maidana winning rounds beyond the 5th.
        I doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          This is a guy that blew threw world champions for YEARS.

I said it before. The judges will punish you for not showing up. At some point you and others will need to wrap your heads around how simple this is.
          well, he does have an opinion like everyone else but his reeks ass and not based on boxing scoring criteria is what i'm sayin, so roll with it and be blind as bats , that's anyone's rights i guess

Comment

I doubt it
            You can doubt whatever you want. Many unofficial scorecards had the fight very close. Al Bernstein had Floyd winning by 1 point. How many rematches has Floyd had that weren't competitive?
            Last edited by ironmt; 07-09-2017, 11:59 PM.

Comment

you are exposing your biased idiot ass here, floyd vs maidana 1 was much closer than pac vs horn

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                well, he does have an opinion like everyone else but his reeks ass and not based on boxing scoring criteria is what i'm sayin, so roll with it and be blind as bats , that's anyone's rights i guess
                Because as even CompuBox is telling you, it's NOT just about punch stats.

Who was the ring general? Jeff Horn. Manny was getting walked back all night long, uppercutted on the ropes, bullied around the ring.

Who had better defense, based on rounds? Jeff Horn. Yes, Jeff Horn. Don't judge based on only the 9th round. Over 12, Horn had the superior defense because of movement. Manny was right in front of him or walking back from his shots all night.

Who controlled the pace of the fight? Jeff Horn. Manny's speed never showed up. Not even in Round 9 did it show up, Horn just gassed for a minute and got caught.

Stop being blind with punch stats, they're not the only barometer.

Done.

Comment

Working...
                X