Up To 25 Shot in a Nightclub in Little Rock Arkansas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up To 25 Shot in a Nightclub in Little Rock Arkansas

http://abcnews.go.com/US/multiple-vi...ry?id=48388910

I went straight to the comments section. Sure enough they blame the NRA, Republicans, conservatives, Ronald Reagan, the 2nd amendment, etc.

Nothing, absolutely nothing about the people that shot up the club and why certain demographics are the ones mainly responsible for this.

Comment

At first I thought Jermain Taylor was up to his old shenanigans, then remembered he's locked up!
      Last edited by HipsterRan; 07-01-2017, 10:38 PM.

Comment

More than likely unregistered guns typical of gang fights. Take away the guns though and chances are they'd make a simple pipe bomb, which can do way more damage. A dude with a knife can also do a lot of damage before anyone even knows what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
          I went straight to the comments section. Sure enough they blame the NRA, Republicans, conservatives, Ronald Reagan, the 2nd amendment, etc.

Nothing, absolutely nothing about the people that shot up the club and why certain demographics are the ones mainly responsible for this.
          These fukn morons talk about banning guns like criminals obey laws, I'll never understand the liberals way of thinking, they keep throwing around (30 thousands people day very year from guns) they love throwing out that number as if 30k are brutally murdered every year which is so far from the truth, take away police shooting (most of which are justified) even if the media won't admit it, take away suicides and the biggest one of all...gang ridden democratically run third world US cities, that leaves legally owned firearms used in crimes and negligent discharges that end in death, that number of deaths by guns is so ridiculously low!

If these liberal pussbags only really knew the amount of people walking around them on a daily basis that have a firearm stapled to their body theyd be hysterical, I always have good laugh to myself when out to eat and I'm sitting across from a soccer mom or ball-less dadbod with their pudgy future liberal brainwash children with a Hillary shirt or coexist shirt on or some sht like that, and unbeknownst to them there is a firearm safely in its holster just feet from them that for 15 years has never jumped out of its holster and gone on a rampage !

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
            These fukn morons talk about banning guns like criminals obey laws, I'll never understand the liberals way of thinking, they keep throwing around (30 thousands people day very year from guns) they love throwing out that number as if 30k are brutally murdered every year which is so far from the truth, take away police shooting (most of which are justified) even if the media won't admit it, take away suicides and the biggest one of all...gang ridden democratically run third world US cities, that leaves legally owned firearms used in crimes and negligent discharges that end in death, that number of deaths by guns is so ridiculously low!

If these liberal pussbags only really knew the amount of people walking around them on a daily basis that have a firearm stapled to their body theyd be hysterical, I always have good laugh to myself when out to eat and I'm sitting across from a soccer mom or ball-less dadbod with their pudgy future liberal brainwash children with a Hillary shirt or coexist shirt on or some sht like that, and unbeknownst to them there is a firearm safely in its holster just feet from them that for 15 years has never jumped out of its holster and gone on a rampage !
            well in the UK getting a gun is near on impossible. You pretty much can not locate one. It's why almost all gang crime and Islamic terrorism here involves knives.

So I'd say that if they are properly enforced it does work. Although I don't think you could enforce it well in the USA due to other factors - insecure southern borders, existing gun supply and hugely powerful gun lobbies.

I'm someone who relates to America well considering how much most Europeans loathe the place. I like the USA. But I've never really understood how in any country let alone a civilised first world one you could go into a store and just buy a gun and bullets legally. It's absolutely insane. In England our police don't even carry guns - and why? One reason being the chances of even the most hardened of drug related violence calls involving a fireman are virtually zero

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
              But I've never really understood how in any country let alone a civilised first world one you could go into a store and just buy a gun and bullets legally. It's absolutely insane.
              Personal opinions are fine so I have no problem with you thinking it's insane to be able to buy a gun in the store legally, and the days of trying to convince people that are anti-gun or people that are simply indifferent but go by what the media tells them they should think are pretty much over, but food for thought the key word is Legally...99% of the firearms purchased Legally ARE NOT used for crimes, millions of legally able Americans carry firearms on them enery single day without being used to commit crime, if the media betrayed the democratically run war zone cities half as bad as firearms maybe we'd have a stating point to bringing gun violence down, but instead the media attacks an inanimate object and its legal owners as the problem !
              Last edited by HipsterRan; 07-02-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                well in the UK getting a gun is near on impossible. You pretty much can not locate one. It's why almost all gang crime and Islamic terrorism here involves knives.

So I'd say that if they are properly enforced it does work. Although I don't think you could enforce it well in the USA due to other factors - insecure southern borders, existing gun supply and hugely powerful gun lobbies.

I'm someone who relates to America well considering how much most Europeans loathe the place. I like the USA. But I've never really understood how in any country let alone a civilised first world one you could go into a store and just buy a gun and bullets legally. It's absolutely insane. In England our police don't even carry guns - and why? One reason being the chances of even the most hardened of drug related violence calls involving a fireman are virtually zero
                Because you guys are fruits.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Because you guys are fruits.
                  They don't have these incidents occurring though.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    More than likely unregistered guns typical of gang fights. Take away the guns though and chances are they'd make a simple pipe bomb, which can do way more damage. A dude with a knife can also do a lot of damage before anyone even knows what happened.
                    A simple Pipe Bomb can not do more damage than a good Ar-15 style gun.

And Lol at Tyrone making a Pipe Bomb....

Comment

Working...
                    X