No announcement yet.

Anyone else proud of Lockett?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danny Stash View Post
    so ****ing Typical, Everyone Is Giving An Obviously Inferior Fighter His Props For Getting In The One Ignorant Idiot With A Floyd Avatar Speaks Like A Total Moron Thus Aligning That Idiot Floyd With His Idiot Fans
    English...do You Speak It?!

Comment

lockett taking the knee was a good idea , every shot from pavlik seemed to really hurt him , hes hardly gonna stand there in front of him and get KTFO when he can easily take a knee

Comment

if lockett would have just waited like 6 more fights in england undefeated he probably would have been hyped as the new calzaghe

Comment

Yeh man, atleast he fought the best

Comment

calzaghe wins fights , all of them

Comment

I was very dissapointed. He supposedly trained 8-12 weeks for this fight and for me, didnt throw enough punches, or get in close.

I know its easy to say from a chair, but i thought he could have given a better account of himself.

It looked to me like he was just in there to survive for a few rounds and didnt actually believe he could win.

Calzaghe was right when talking to him between rounds, he was getting outworked 5-1.

I just thought he wasted everyones time, at least go down fighting and make pavlik work.

terrible performance

Comment

I think the fight against Lockett says a lot about Jermain taylor. Pavlik's shots you don't recover from, and the fact that Taylor made 2 competitive fights says a lot about Taylor's chin and heart

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
                  I think the fight against Lockett says a lot about Jermain taylor. Pavlik's shots you don't recover from, and the fact that Taylor made 2 competitive fights says a lot about Taylor's chin and heart
                  On a side note, your sig makes me "lol" erry time i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by dfwtx View Post
                    if lockett would have just waited like 6 more fights in england undefeated he probably would have been hyped as the new calzaghe
                    He would have been on the pound for pound list

Comment

gary lockett sucks

true story

Comment

Working...
                      X