Real Boxers in Street Fights Knockouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
    Charlie Z says he would destroy Ali and Frazier

OMG I wish he get hurt bad one day so we can forget him, he never his ass badly kicked because he always quit and run out of the ring.

I mean, I don't care if he's insane or whatever, he's vicious, I remember his video where he sucka punched dudes in a fitness gym before the start.

But he has a chin after all lol he took a nasty hook from Wilder, I wouldn't beg for it lol

Comment

Well, a boxer without gloves is a war machine, especially versus dude who are not used to see the punches coming.
      They all gonna fold like cards.

Few of them sucker punched the guy.

The first guy is a real G lol, 1 vs 12, he made them keep it quite.

Comment

There is a comment in the comment section of this Video where a "Latisha Crawford" is roasting guys and says Bud got sucka punched.

Do you know guys if she is his real sister (seen ringside)? she got a picture too (not looking bad lol)

"Also Gary Russell gave him a cheap shot and everyone grabbed Bud because they knew he was bout to **** that boy up. Please if y'all don't know wtf y'all are talking about stay off the key boards and get off my brother nuts. "

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          OMG I wish he get hurt bad one day so we can forget him, he never his ass badly kicked because he always quit and run out of the ring.

I mean, I don't care if he's insane or whatever, he's vicious, I remember his video where he sucka punched dudes in a fitness gym before the start.

But he has a chin after all lol he took a nasty hook from Wilder, I wouldn't beg for it lol
          He got his ass kicked a few times, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            He got his ass kicked a few times, yes.
            He never got hurt, I mean out on his feet, letting alone put to sleep and that's a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              There is a comment in the comment section of this Video where a "Latisha Crawford" is roasting guys and says Bud got sucka punched.

Do you know guys if she is his real sister (seen ringside)? she got a picture too (not looking bad lol)

"Also Gary Russell gave him a cheap shot and everyone grabbed Bud because they knew he was bout to **** that boy up. Please if y'all don't know wtf y'all are talking about stay off the key boards and get off my brother nuts. "
              Off your brother's nuts ? Because I asked a question about a rumor I heard about him. Don't be so defensive . I know Crawford has u eating good for once , but Damn ?

Comment

That little Fly weight knocking them big dudes out was classic

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  Off your brother's nuts ? Because I asked a question about a rumor I heard about him. Don't be so defensive . I know Crawford has u eating good for once , but Damn ?
                  i THINK YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND MY COMMENT

Comment

Hopefully someone thinks Charlie Z is funny. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

The first guy in that video ive seen it couple times before. I would say that he is legitimately a real one. The way he scored consecutive knockouts with a left hook and a right, his form looks picture perfect.

Comment

Working...
                      X