Collapse
No announcement yet.

high street fashion chain puts black child in a monkey hoodie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The usual British suspects comparing black explotation films to a child being abused. That's British way of thinking...

Like their salvation for a Greco-Brit representing their pov... you wonder why the French were inspired to also have egos

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
      The usual British suspects comparing black explotation films to a child being abused. That's British way of thinking...

Like their salvation for a Greco-Brit representing their pov... you wonder why the French were inspired to also have egos

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post

if the brits are so bad then why do so many of you lot decide to live here? and whilst your at it tell hassan to stop putting so much chilli sauce in my kebab

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          if the brits are so bad then why do so many of you lot decide to live here? and whilst your at it tell hassan to stop putting so much chilli sauce in my kebab
          Nobody said the "Brits" are bad. You're acknowledging "badness" to British trollers bringing up race cards with a spice of boxing. I then said I thought it was Americans...

I realize why Brits are more prone to racial trolling, it's because there are more white boxers in your sector compared to the American pool of boxers that consist of Blacks and Hispanics, mainly. This is why the contrast of trolling from UK and American race trolling is apparent. It is more unlikely for even American white boys to troll black or Hispanic fighters, unlessnof course you count GGG Gloveking's rural minded kind, or American rejects like Thunderdome Boxing, CounternPunch Boxing, or Precise Presenter....

This is why its a paradox, its hard to tell whom are worst, the UK or American based race baiters.

Turks have their own stability, none of them want to move to Europe. You're referring to the vast 50+ middle eastern countries that bring economy to the UK. Like your Kid Gallahad's or Prince Nas, or Khan's, they're the middle eastern fighters reppn the UK.

H&M trolling doe!

larry$

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
            what is your race???
            Like everyone on earth I evolved from a monkey species. So I’m a monkey at heart too just like the kid in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
              What is your race?
              I’m a human being/**** sapien. Only a racist would ask another human being what there race is, I’m s human being. You fuking racist punk.
              Last edited by True-Boxing-Fan; 01-09-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...st-hoodie.html

singer 'The Weeknd' has cut ties with the clothing brand citing that he is 'deeply offended'. WHilst manchester united striker romelu lukaku has tweeted 'You're prince soon to be a king. Don't let anybody tell you different. #blackexcellence'

Lebron james has also stated 'U got us all wrong! And we ain't going for it! Straight up! Enough about y'all and more of what I see when I look at this photo. I see a Young King!! The ruler of the world, an untouchable Force that can never be denied!

'We as African Americans will always have to break barriers, prove people wrong and work even harder to prove we belong but guess what, that's what we love because the benefits at the end of the road are so beautiful

Comment

everyone but the kids parent/s seems upset

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    everyone but the kids parent/s seems upset
                    exactly!! I just sit back and watch them call racism. Pure comedy to me.
                    Last edited by Tankdestroyer; 01-09-2018, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                      exactly!! We all racists but at the end of the day they forgot or ignore that kid got black parents who seemed ok with it. I'm sure they weren't complaining when the check was written! These kangz have no brain, we see it daily.
                      dat blame game, doe

smdh

Comment

Working...
                      X