Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Zaha have the most annoying shocked face in history?

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      Does Zaha have the most annoying shocked face in history?
      Ashley Young and Ashley Cole are both up there.

I have a real issue with the passive aggressive laughing players do after what they perceive as a bad call by the ref.

Nothing worse than passive aggression. It is just so annoying. It should be three consecutive pens that have to be re-taken if they're missed until they go in and a 48 game ban for the culprit. Maybe half an hour in the stocks in a town square.

I would honestly rather someone chinned me than done that passive aggressive nonsense.
      Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-28-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Ashley Young and Ashley Cole are both up there.

I have a real issue with the passive aggressive laughing players do after what they perceive as a bad call by the ref.

Nothing worse than passive aggression. It is just so annoying. It should be three consecutive pens that have to be re-taken if they're missed until they go in and a 48 game ban for the culprit. Maybe half an hour in the stocks in a town square.

I would honestly rather someone chinned me than done that passive aggressive nonsense.
        Yeah but a bird shat in Ashley Young's mouth, that gets him a pass for almost everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Yeah but a bird shat in Ashley Young's mouth, that gets him a pass for almost everything.
          As close as anything I've seen to prove the existence of a God.

I'm sure he's busy and all with natural disasters and fielding prayers from the faithful but I am certain he turned his gaze to Ashley Young for a minute and arranged a perfect sequence of events, from bird eating someone's chips, to digestion or non-digestion of chips, to bird crapping, perfect wind velocity, Ashley Young again whinging about something pointless.

Result: poo in mouth.

So many variables. So perfect.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-28-2017, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Jack Wilshere is probably England's best player at the moment. I think that says more about the state of the current England team than anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
              Jack Wilshere is probably England's best player at the moment. I think that says more about the state of the current England team than anything else.
              *cough*HarryKanescoredmoregoalsthanMessi*cough*

Comment

• What's the over/under on Kane getting snubbed on the ballon though?

Comment

• My source inside Melwood tells me another HUGE signing is being announced shortly - Germany's #1 top talent Goretzka! Chit is going down at Anfield!

Comment

• Ballon d'or winner George weah and ac milan legend became president of liberia.

Article from Big Black C0ck news :
                    Former football star George Weah has been elected as Liberia's president.

With nearly all ballots from Tuesday's run-off vote counted, Mr Weah is well ahead of opponent Joseph Boakai with more than 60% of the vote.

As news of Mr Weah's victory emerged, his supporters began celebrating in the capital Monrovia.

He will succeed Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Africa's first elected female president, in Liberia's first democratic handover in decades.

"My fellow Liberians, I deeply feel the emotion of all the nation," Mr Weah wrote on Twitter after the results were announced.
                    Advertisement

"I measure the importance and the responsibility of the immense task which I embrace today. Change is on."
                    Who is George Weah?

Mr Weah, who was raised in a slum in Liberia's capital Monrovia, starred at top-flight European football clubs Paris St-Germain (PSG) and AC Milan, before ending his career in England with brief stays at Chelsea and Manchester City.

He is the only African footballer to have won both Fifa World Player of the Year and the prestigious Ballon D'Or.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
                      *cough*HarryKanescoredmoregoalsthanMessi*cough*
                      Yeah can't knock Harry Kane. He is world class.

And I am always down on English players.

Apart from Harry Maguire obviously. Man's quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X