Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo should be ashamed of himself, but did Loma even land any punches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
    What Cuban fighter would you like to see Loma fight?
    They want Luis Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
      Pretty much. LomaWrestler won this fight by having won the clinching game. The bout remedy was predetermined in the locker room with ESPN showing the difference in the fight of Loma and dad complaining to Willlis about holding style, yet the problem is that Rigo has been doing the same clinch resistance in all his fights, to extend his arms and pull out forcefully knowing that the opponent is clinched. It just doesn’t add up because Loma wasn’t landed on Rigo, and Rigo’s defense was already making an account for himself. The whole lead up to the fight was suspect/. Many of Rigo fans are in denial that he could take a dive...we have to wonder why he would do that... age, controversy surrounding his career, took a nice amount of cash non disclosed. We needs a fresh copy of the fight for an surgical breakdown.

Loma didn't want to clinch at all, Rigo wanted it...

BTW all those liars on this forum stop lying & giving people false infos please...
      Last edited by oscar9992; 12-10-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        What's going on with Walters, Marriaga, Sosa and Rigondeaux quitting. Like Rigo didn't even take any punches, Walters got hit a few times and these guys quit like that?

I want to give Loma credit cause he is a great fighter, but what exactly did he do this fight. Rigo didn't throw punches, didn't move his feet. All blame should be for Rigo but why do these guys quit like that?
        A gulf in class/skill/technique.

You can have all the experience and confidence in the world, the split second you feel like the other guy can out-do you in any department, forget it.

The very moment it becomes obvious to you, it causes a negative mental shift like none other I’d imagine.

Comment

Loma steadily starts to sit on his punches more and more every round and mix real shots in with his throwaway shots. I think Rigo also basically had a little tantrum - it's probably the first time in his life he's ever been outboxed

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            I mean Loma outclassed Rigo, but he landed two clean shots, one after the ref separated them and another one after the bell.

It's crazy! Some people at the place I was watching the fight said that the mafia could be involved. 4 have quit and Rigo didn't even take damage. Rigo should be embarrassed to be Cuban TBH
            you are such an idiot you should be embarrassed to be human

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              they all get paid by arum to lose it's clear as day...he didn't land two punches on rigo...hence all the sh** talking rigo has done on Instagram, for every post he got paid extra to hype up this rubbish. Bumachenko needs to fight people his size and people not paid to take a dive.
              hmmmm did you say that when a fat LW duran moved up almost 30 lbs to fight haggler??? I thing we know the answer to that

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                In tonight's case, I think Rigondeaux felt like he was fighting too many opponents. The ref was obviously on the take by letting Lomachenko foul and he wouldn't even break the fighters up. The fighters weren't getting reset. In the 38 years I've watched Boxing I've never seen a ref not break up the fighters. Took a point from Rigo with no visible warnings. Once he took a point he and Loma got away with hitting after the bell he knew the fight was out of reach and was like fcuk this.
                you are a sick human being and it must be horrible to be you

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                  Pretty much. LomaWrestler won this fight by having won the clinching game. The bout remedy was predetermined in the locker room with ESPN showing the difference in the fight of Loma and dad complaining to Willlis about holding style, yet the problem is that Rigo has been doing the same clinch resistance in all his fights, to extend his arms and pull out forcefully knowing that the opponent is clinched. It just doesn’t add up because Loma wasn’t landed on Rigo, and Rigo’s defense was already making an account for himself. The whole lead up to the fight was suspect/. Many of Rigo fans are in denial that he could take a dive...we have to wonder why he would do that... age, controversy surrounding his career, took a nice amount of cash non disclosed. We needs a fresh copy of the fight for an surgical breakdown.
                  they have to do a surgical breakdown on your skull to find out how you were born without a brain

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    they have to do a surgical breakdown on your skull to find out how you were born without a brain
                    They are all ******ed trolls, don't bother...

Rigo was the one holding, grabbing & being dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                      They are all ******ed trolls, don't bother...

Rigo was the one holding, grabbing & being dirty...
                      lol the tar baby got the tar beaten out of him

Comment

Working...
                      X