Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Adrien Broner done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AB was done the moment he tried to hump Chino.

Comment

I think he's proven he doesn't have the character to be a real champion.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        AB was done the moment he tried to hump Chino.
        hahaha Exactly. That's the exact moment I said WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
          Being completely honest, I would love to see Adrien Broner vs. Amir Khan at anything between 140 and 147.
          really wow why? the winner would think they were a god since they beat another overrated hype job on the decline.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            really wow why? the winner would think they were a god since they beat another overrated hype job on the decline.
            Khan boxing Broner's head off for a few rounds before getting put to sleep with a bingo punch would be comedy. Not even a lottery punch. A bingo punch.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
              hahaha Exactly. That's the exact moment I said WTF?
              that was the moment i got a heather hardy

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                Being completely honest, I would love to see Adrien Broner vs. Amir Khan at anything between 140 and 147.
                i think khan would beat him really easy, 118-110 that kind of score. look at the job he did against alexander and collazo, they are same level as broner. perfect style for him, not much power, fights on backfoot with low punch output

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  i think khan would beat him really easy, 118-110 that kind of score. look at the job he did against alexander and collazo, they are same level as broner. perfect style for him, not much power, fights on backfoot with low punch output
                  I'd favour both to beat Broner whom is crap and has shown less power on the world stage against common opponents then Khan whom is an arm puncher.
                  ffs the bum was lucky to get a decision against paulie whom was well well past his best.

I guess some think broner some sort of monster puncher cos he dropped ATG Porter

Comment

Yea c'mon Luis Collazo was a top fighter in his prime. Just got jobbed against some bigger names.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      hes got a lot of legal problems. its not all for show like some of the others. hes unstable. there was also that time someone shot up his car, so whatever he did, he really pissed someone off for them to try to kill him
                      He tried to do the Mayweather thing with all the money stunting I bet thats why someone tried to kill him. Probably trying to jack him. All that hatred from people would probably make him crazy because he doesnt have the support side that Floyd has with his record and his money.

Comment

Working...
                      X