• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this will be fight of the year ,Canelo by close UD

Comment

g27region, 2X

Comment

Wait there's a 2.2x mult on Chavez? Damn, I already voted. With that multi it's worth a risk for a Chavez pick.. maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Wait there's a 2.2x mult on Chavez? Damn, I already voted. With that multi it's worth a risk for a Chavez pick.. maybe.
          You can always let me know if you want to change picks

But on the other hand... the latest pics of Chavez are not comforting for his chances.

Comment

mathed, Candelita, close decision, x1

Chavez is gonna work the diva over but lose the decision, 2 judges to 1

Comment

Last Roman,2x Canelo wide
              Ginger manlet will hurt Julio Caesar QuienSade

Comment

Either Canelo 119-109 or tenth round stoppage with the corner stopping the fight or Chavez quitting between rounds 10 to 11, once a quitter always a quitter, just like once a f@g always a f@g

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  That's my thinking, man. Might be time for a tactical pick here - I'm expecting Canelo to take it, but I'm thinking Jr might be in with just enough of a chance to sacrifice a pick and a multiplier.... mmm.

Hey BrometheusBob. do the multipliers add or multiply? If I was to stick a x3 on Jr would it give 6.75x or 5.25x.. just wondering... y'know

Anyway. Yeah ima wait for the weigh-in I think.
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 04-29-2017, 06:32 AM.

Comment

MDPopescu, 1X

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      That's my thinking, man. Might be time for a tactical pick here - I'm expecting Canelo to take it, but I'm thinking Jr might be in with just enough of a chance to sacrifice a pick and a multiplier.... mmm.

Hey BrometheusBob. do the multipliers add or multiply? If I was to stick a x3 on Jr would it give 6.75x or 5.25x.. just wondering... y'know

Anyway. Yeah ima wait for the weigh-in I think.
                      They multiply. So a 3x on JCC Jr pays 6.75x if he wins.

Comment

Working...
                      X