Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New j woman at work makes my dong rock up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    If it risks your position & reputation at work then I'd recommend what Szef said.. Fling/Dating a co-worker or a sub leaves a bad taste in the end..
    To reduce the boner try imagining horrible things about that chick when she is around, like her farting/pooping
    I got a boner just imagining her farting and following through...i bet it was like tiny peppermint smelling pebbles....

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      I got a boner just imagining her farting and following through...i bet it was like tiny peppermint smelling pebbles....
      I'm avoiding her, but she does get the blood boiling. So much azz and such a small waist.

I'd blow before entering!

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post

[/IMG]

What popped into my head when I imagine your routine.
        At least I don't look like Ellen Degeneres.

Why do you weigh? 130? Why don't you post another picture so we can see your non-existent gym results again.

Comment

Alot of jap woman have bad breath. Imagine that. I dont care how hot she is. If chick has bad breath, i cant get a boner.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            At least I don't look like Ellen Degeneres.

Why do you weigh? 130? Why don't you post another picture so we can see your non-existent gym results again.

When have I ever posted a picture actually flaunting any gym results

Sit yo dumb ****y ass down. Be humble.

You're just as stupid as Skillz is with his posts attacking me in the Dome. He says I have a pathetic life yet he's the disgrace who took a bus to go pound a whale. You say I'm a 130lb Ellen knockoff when you look like a herpes-riddled version of Mr. Potatohead.

Post another video of you chugging that entire bottle of water again man. That really kicked up ur street cred.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              When have I ever posted a picture actually flaunting any gym results

Sit yo dumb ****y ass down. Be humble.

You're just as stupid as Skillz is with his posts attacking me in the Dome. He says I have a pathetic life yet he's the disgrace who took a bus to go pound a whale. You say I'm a 130lb Ellen knockoff when you look like a herpes-riddled version of Mr. Potatohead.

Post another video of you chugging that entire bottle of water again man. That really kicked up ur street cred.
              Yeah ok lightweight, it's kinda hard to take you seriously when a middle aged dyke is more swoll than you

I know you haven't posted any pics flaunting gym results because you don't have any to show.

Didn't I already say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                No shot at her at all. She was busy making sure the drink and conversation kept flowing for the whole party.

I did enough in showing up, Japanese company stuff, then just went home.
                Be nice to her, but never mix business with pleasure...

Look at the future,
                Anything short of marriage will become awkward... If you date her and move on, she could resent you and talk behind your back... Then if she dates someone else in the office they too will resent you...

On the other hand, you might be a novelty to her, after which she moves on... In that case, others women in the office might resent you... Particularly women who might secretly like you, their image of you will be blown and you'll lose respect...

You have much more to lose than to gain from potential work relationships that cross into the dating world... There are far more fish outside the work pool...

When/if someone puts you on a pedestal, there's only one direction to go from there.. So don't let them win on the top level of the metaphoric videogame that you represent...
                Don't let anyone at the office date you, you'll gain/reinforce the respect they have for you and the upper management will take notice of your discipline...

That's just me, it's your call...

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Alot of jap woman have bad breath. Imagine that. I dont care how hot she is. If chick has bad breath, i cant get a boner.
                  Just run your fingers down the crack of her azz and wipe it under your nose...then you wont be able to smell her breath...problem solved

Comment

Get her to put your balls in her mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X