Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TagoNangTago punches dude and gets scared saying sorry sir!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    that's exactly how i picture most of you

on the bus and everything!
    This is how I picture you, since no one has provided me with the pic you shared once on here yet...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      This is how I picture you, since no one has provided me with the pic you shared once on here yet...

i'm not ripped like a pro athlete on roids, black, nor have i claimed to be kell brook.

i will absolutely say, with confidence, that 99.somthing of you couldn't do a damn thing if i had my hands on that throat.

Comment

i'm not ripped like a pro athlete on roids, black, nor have i claimed to be kell brook.

i will absolutely say, with confidence, that 99.somthing of you couldn't do a damn thing if i had my hands on that throat.
        If you laid a hand on me I would break you in half and use you as fire wood.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          was that a Redskins jersey you were rockin?
          it matched my particular outfit that day. plus i get weak in the knees when i think about RGIII

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
            If you laid a hand on me I would break you in half and use you as fire wood.

like i said, i'm sure there are plenty of guys out there, on bscene or elsewhere, who can take me. it's a big forum. big world.

but if you're not a strong ass dude i'll probably get you

Comment

LOL I am just teasing you as part of that inside joke, that and that time we were in the same thread and you were telling some guy Brook's body is attainable naturally and that he's an athlete and the other poster wasn't buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Kell Brook got the best physique in boxing not an ounce of bodyfat. and solid defined hard muscle, I bet you he has more muscle than GGG he is only 1 inch shorter than GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Kell Brook got the best physique in boxing not an ounce of bodyfat. and solid defined hard muscle, I bet you he has more muscle than GGG he is only 1 inch shorter than GGG.
                  yeah but let's be honest, he's on the juice.

a blind man could see that.

and why you stealing from BKM's shop bro?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=717361

Comment

like i said, i'm sure there are plenty of guys out there, on bscene or elsewhere, who can take me. it's a big forum. big world.

but if you're not a strong ass dude i'll probably get you
                    You must be one of those burly big dudes, built like a strong man.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                      "I'm sowwy sir i didn't do anyting"
                      Asian bro.... just pulled a dindu.... lol

Also.. "Eat me for breakfast! Eat me for breakfast because I'm hungry!" lmao
                      Last edited by Ruthless One; 07-18-2016, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X