Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL Video of CONFUSED Cop Killer LOSER Justin Eugene Long: 'I am an alpha male,'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    He is probably one of Dunn's homeys on here, these cats were leavin each other message boasting about rioting in Ferguson. yelling The Money Team!

Archer you know you were too kind, you didnt post TMT cop killer in title, you know if it were a dude wiht a Pacquiao shirt these race bias floyd boys would post it ASAP in the NSB and say Pactar killed cops! lol
    ohh you know it hectari.

these people love to slant pacquiao fans yet they are over here killing their own flesh and blood for floyd and now inspiring people to kill cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      ohh you know it hectari.

these people love to slant pacquiao fans yet they are over here killing their own flesh and blood for floyd and now inspiring people to kill cops.
      Look at this dude reminds me of those guys walking around with TMT gear, this skinny dude thinks he is tough reminds me of TMT Justin Bieber thinking he was tough cause he was money team and getting tossed to the ground

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Look at this dude reminds me of those guys walking around with TMT gear, this skinny dude thinks he is tough reminds me of TMT Justin Bieber thinking he was tough cause he was money team and getting tossed to the ground

T
        Y
        P
        I
        C
        A
        L

very typical. right down to the sucker punching. probably saw floyd do it vs victor ortiz.

he's lucky that big guy was a nice guy.

he really could have killed him.

but if that was the other way around??

you know that TMT BLM savage would be stomping on him to death.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          im still kicking mijo
          LOL Guess it wasn't you.

Larry? Haven't seen him post today.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            honestly, with a TMT hat and bracelet, it seems likely that he has some kind of presence in boxing social media.

i think the best way to proceed would be to find his instagram or youtube accts, if they haven't been taken down, and go from there

can you even imagine if it was deterined that this guy was a regular here? i'd be more guarded with the personal information i give out . don't want any pacquiao fans shooting me for going to a floyd fight, or floyd fans shooting me for having a pacquiao avatar.
            Dude that would be utterly terrible.

Comment

I don't know if this has been posted before but I think this is the cop killer's boxingscene account. Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
                I don't know if this has been posted before but I think this is the cop killer's boxingscene account. Cosmo Kramer
                hi! punchr!!!

how long is your ban?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  'I am an alpha male,' 'I am not affiliated with anyone'

http://vidmax.com/video/143146--I-am...-cryptic-video

Confused pathetic Loser with daddy issues.

Lol this guy is your average Floyd Mayweather and Andre Ward fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
                    lol thats one of dirks alts from his epic rants

"This lying wanker

I never messaged you fukface. Keep talking **** about me because you know Boston F@g will let you get away with it. "

Comment

it's very likely that that dude had posted here

Comment

Working...
                      X