Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrance Crawford needs to change weight class.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    that'll happen 1-2 yrs.

gotta let pac get older and my boy T-CRAW improve first.
    I think Crawford is ready now , I mean they wanted Lucas and I dont think Lucas is in Crawfords class , Crawford is a very good fighter and underestimated .

Comment

Postol beats Crawford, but loses to my boy Imam.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Crawford is kind of inconsistent with his effort so Postal might be able to beat him. Good fight though
        how tall do you think postol is, gamb?

he's not 5'11.

max is like 5'11 and he's way taller.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          I think Crawford is ready now , I mean they wanted Lucas and I dont think Lucas is in Crawfords class , Crawford is a very good fighter and underestimated .
          he's young bro.

gotta work on his game 1st.

Comment

how tall do you think postol is, gamb?

he's not 5'11.

max is like 5'11 and he's way taller.
            I wouldn't have guessed Max is 5'11", Postal is tall for even like 154 and he fights tall.

I say a shade under 6, surprised they don't say he is 6 feet since that sounds a lot more imposing than 5'11".

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              I wouldn't have guessed Max is 5'11", Postal is tall for even like 154 and he fights tall.

I say a shade under 6, surprised they don't say he is 6 feet since that sounds a lot more imposing than 5'11".
              postol seemed hopkins height.

Comment

"Sweet T" will take Klit Jr to school if they fight.

Comment

he's young bro.

gotta work on his game 1st.
                  I would put him in with him any time , Postol aint much he beat a over rated flat footed guy that gave up , Crawford has more destructive skill and more power in his big shots , he is ready for Victor now without a doubt .

Make the fight I wanna see it .

Comment

crawford will be pacs' last fight, I think Pac-Khan will happen next year

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      Hell no! Thats gonna be a badass fight. I dont think TC will duck and ill probably be betting on him to win.

Great performance by Postal though.
                      boxing fans are strange people. they see a guy cheat nonstop and then they proclaim it a great performance. hey great cheating postol! amazing stuff! you really proved you were the better boxer with all that cheating! then a lot of times these are the same people that pretend to care about ped's! its unbelievable. yeah you wouldn't want someone having an advantage during a fight now would you? cause we all know holdign the other guys arms so he can't punch you isn't an advantage at all...

Comment

Working...
                      X