No announcement yet.

Mayweather should apologize for winning by the rules

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather should apologize for winning by the rules

How dare he win the fight by a K.O legal combo, such classless. A real sportsman would not even use his gloves/arms/shoulder to block punches. It's an unwritten rule you let your opponent punch you in the face and always give them a second chance. Only a real sportsman would let his opponent off the hook after rocking them. It's not like theirs millions of dollars and a legacy on the line............

Agreed. Floyd won fair and square, he owes all of us an apology for this

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
      Agreed. Floyd won fair and square, he owes all of us an apology for this
      Did you see him block all those punches? What a dick. He should have been a proper sportsman and let ortiz tee off on his chin and headbutt him at least 6 more times

Comment

agreed.

you can stop making the same threads now.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Did you see him block all those punches? What a dick. He should have been a proper sportsman and let ortiz tee off on his chin and headbutt him at least 6 more times
          Excellent point. Its just like when any one of us gets into a fist fight. If Im dominating somebody, ill just drop my hands and let them black and blue my face. Its not really a big deal, its just being fair.

Ortiz is my new favorite fighter. He showed great courage by letting floyd land those punches just like Gatti did.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Sinclair View Post
            Excellent point. Its just like when any one of us gets into a fist fight. If Im dominating somebody, ill just drop my hands and let them black and blue my face. Its not really a big deal, its just being fair.

Ortiz is my new favorite fighter. He showed great courage by letting floyd land those punches just like Gatti did.
            dumb azz *****s... in a street fight you do what you gotta do to win, but wifebeater/ortiz isn't a street fight, it's a boxing match!!!!

we expect some civility and sportsmanship in boxing. granted what ortiz did was scummy as **** too and ortiz is a lowlife just like wifebeater, but ortiz was already deducted a point, so wifebbeater's suckerpunch retaliation was uncalled for and classless.

wifebeater is a great defensive boxer, but the GOAT doesn't need to resort to suckerpunching to beat a guy he cherrypicked.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              dumb azz *****s... in a street fight you do what you gotta do to win, but wifebeater/ortiz isn't a street fight, it's a boxing match!!!!

we expect some civility and sportsmanship in boxing. granted what ortiz did was scummy as **** too and ortiz is a lowlife just like wifebeater, but ortiz was already deducted a point, so wifebbeater's suckerpunch retaliation was uncalled for and classless.

wifebeater is a great defensive boxer, but the GOAT doesn't need to resort to suckerpunching to beat a guy he cherrypicked.
              You cant make people who have no class understand sportsmanship and class. They think if the Cops don't see it its all good lol.

Comment

Working...
              X