No announcement yet.

Genetically Brits can't fight, here is why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genetically Brits can't fight, here is why

They are not built like a fighter is supposed to be. True fighters are Russian and American.

Look at Tyson fury for example. He looks like a giant inbred bowling pin.

Stick to drinking tea and eating scones.

American heavyweights will always be better

And David price is another good example, no chin.

Comment

Genetically Brits can't fight
      Statistically, Brits hold the most world titles in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        Genetically Brits can't fight
        Statistically, Brits hold the most world titles in boxing.

Yes but most of them are paper titles

I don't agree with TS, but in real terms we only have 5 or 6 worldclass fighters.

and in terms of Elite level fighters, we only have one Tyson Fury

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Yes but most of them are paper titles

I don't agree with TS, but in real terms we only have 5 or 6 worldclass fighters.

and in terms of Elite level fighters, we only have one Tyson Fury
          All bums and needle abusers

Comment

America and Russia have half billion population, of course you can see more talented fighters from there. Brit is like 60 million souls.

Comment

The problem with the British style of boxing is "the having a go" mentality....we see this basic style taught up and down the country.

The only Gym in the UK that teaches a different style of fighting is The Ingle Gym, although most of their fighters are defensively flawed, but they bring a certain flare. We see it with Brook, we saw it was Naz, Johnny Nelson, Ryan Rhodes etc..

Thats why Eubank Jr went to the USA, he picked up skills which he would not have got here in the UK. Khan only got better when he went to the US, Lennox US...

Although Adam Booth is a great trainer, i like the style of boxing he teaches...and i am also liking Shane Mcguigan - who is very similar to Booth.

Comment

Lennox Lewis tko'ed Vitali and who ever america had to offer.

Comment

And was a Canadian....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    The problem with the British style of boxing is "the having a go" mentality....we see this basic style taught up and down the country.

The only Gym in the UK that teaches a different style of fighting is The Ingle Gym, although most of their fighters are defensively flawed, but they bring a certain flare. We see it with Brook, we saw it was Naz, Johnny Nelson, Ryan Rhodes etc..

Thats why Eubank Jr went to the USA, he picked up skills which he would not have got here in the UK. Khan only got better when he went to the US, Lennox US...

Although Adam Booth is a great trainer, i like the style of boxing he teaches...and i am also liking Shane Mcguigan - who is very similar to Booth.
                    i know what you mean, but if you look at our current crop of prospects and amateurs you'll see a lot more stylistic variety than you would have ten years ago

british boxing is only getting stronger. we have contenders in almost every division, the talent pool has never been this wide or deep before (at least since i've been alive)

Comment

Working...
                    X