Hitler was genetically related to Somalis , Berbers and Jews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    WTF, shouldn’t your nationality be Ukrainian
    I have no idea why its like that. but i took a good look at it last year and noticed that

Comment

Hitler hated them as a race, but now I suppose the hate extends to both race and religion.

Comment

Flawless is just holding out hope that if Adolph Hitler could be considered black by the one drop rule, that he can claim to black as well.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          So are you the same race as the Syrian Jews who are clealry Arab, and the Abyisynian Jews who are clearly black Ethiopians. You are all the same race right? I honestly do not get it, please tell me how it works.
          Honestly i have no idea, but thats what it says on my birth certificate. My place of origin is Ukraine but Nationality is Jewish

To be honest i an trying to figure it out myself

But i think it has something to do with the fact that all jew are the decendents of Jacob, which is also called Israel.

So all Jews decended from Israel making it a race
          Last edited by Russian Crushin; 08-18-2010, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
            Flawless is just holding out hope that if Adolph Hitler could be considered black by the one drop rule, that he can claim to black as well.
            Why would I want to be linked to the most disgusting human of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
              Honestly i have no idea, but thats what it says on my birth certificate. My place of origin is Ukraine but Nationality is Jewish

To be honest i an trying to figure it out myself

But i think it has something to do with the fact that all jew are the decendents of Jacob, which is also called Israel.

So all Jews decended from Israel making it a race
              lol Better get the flock out of there they maybe planning something .... Next they will make you wear a patch.then..............

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                Hitler hated them as a race, but now I suppose the hate extends to both race and religion.
                Most people think Hilter hated ONLY jews but this is far from the truth.

Hitler considered the Aryian race as superior and hated everyone else including ethnic Poles, Romani, Soviet civilians, Soviet prisoners of war, people with disabilities, ****sexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, and other political and religious opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                  Why would I want to be linked to the most disgusting human of all time?

Honestly as much as people hate Hitler due to his public genocide, the most disgusting human of all time would go to Joseph Stalin. He killed about 20 mil of his own people by starvation and countless others as well

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
                    lol Better get the flock out of there they maybe planning something .... Next they will make you wear a patch.then..............
                    Lol i actually did leave and am in NYC right now, but being a Jew in Ukraine is very hard. There is so much antisemitism there that you almost have to concel it even today.

Thing is everyone is taught to love thier own religion since birth that they say they hate jews but cant give you a reason why.

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
                      Wow jewish is a religion not a race!!!!!!!! Its like islamic or christian, why do people always classify jews as a race?
                      It's a religion and anyone can become a Jew but alot of Jewish people do share genetics like any other ethnic group would with a particlaur dominant haplogroup in their Y-chromosone and MtaDNA. Check out Ashkenazi and Saphardic Jews.

Most people think Hilter hated ONLY jews but this is far from the truth.

Hitler considered the Aryian race as superior and hated everyone else including ethnic Poles, Romani, Soviet civilians, Soviet prisoners of war, people with disabilities, ****sexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses, and other political and religious opponents.
                      Jewish people, Slavic people, Romani people, due to their ethnicity based on his "Aryan" ideology.

Honestly as much as people hate Hitler due to his public genocide, the most disgusting human of all time would go to Joseph Stalin. He killed about 20 mil of his own people by starvation and countless others as well
                      Agreed. He certianly killed faaar more people. Heinrich Yagoda is also at the top of my list of "fuking monsters"

Comment

Working...
                      X