Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fact: Crawford has the best resume in boxing, is the most feared man in the sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford is very nice to watch. Fights. Doesn't hug and run.

Comment

Who the **** thought Indongo would beat Crawford?

Comment

Crawford is great, and surging, but let's not say he has the best resume yet

I don't disagree that Bud has accomplished a lot and I expect really great things from him if his punch comes up to 147 with him. I would love to see him fight Thurman or Spence after he has a welterweight tune-up fight.

But the best resume in boxing? I can't go that far. I assume that statement was made only about guys in or near their prime. As long as RJJ, Pacquiao, Toney and Mayweather are technically still active fighters, those are the best resumes in boxing, by a mile. They are just all in various stages of boxing decrepitude.

Danny Garcia surely has a better resume. Maybe not a better fighter, but a better resume for sure. I'm not a Canelo die hard, but he certainly does as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          no and no . who has ducked crawford?

all the guy says in interviews is say "matchmaking is up to my promoter"
          He sure had an easier way than GGG had or Wilder will have to unification fights.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
            Who the **** thought Indongo would beat Crawford?
            I was thinking the same thing as I was reading.

Comment

Topics starting with Fact unfortunately seem to rarely contain facts.

Comment

Buds resume is the worst thing about him.

Comment

Gamboa and Postal are solid wins. His resume is far from the worst, but at the same time, far from the best.

Danny Garcia, Canelo, and Shawn Porter have better resumes, just to name a few.

His resume right now is on par with someone like Thurman.

It's better than Jarrett Hurd and Wilder. I'd say it's better than GGG.

If his power and chin hold up at Welter, it's only going to get better.

Comment

Bit early don't you think? You fanboys are crazy, screwed in the head, delusional.

Call me when he beats Jeff Horn and Cletus Seldin then we'll talk

Comment

Crawford is a special fighter and gets a ton of credit for unifying the division. However, he still has a lot to accomplish. His resume is ok but not great. You can't say he's feared when his next fight is literally against a school teacher.

Comment

Working...
                      X