Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furys belt collection is getting silly

All those belts obtained in a single division,

Fury is a boss.

Eh it's more a sign how stupid ABC groups/belts are to me, but respect to Tyson. He's a bad mfer & I think he's gonna beat AJ so dominately he's gonna make a 2 fight agreement with him look like a silly move.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Eh it's more a sign how stupid ABC groups/belts are to me, but respect to Tyson. He's a bad mfer & I think he's gonna beat AJ so dominately he's gonna make a 2 fight agreement with him look like a silly move.
      Having too many belts in the division is bad but at least Fury beat long reigning champs for his world titles, not guys like Charles Martin

All those belts Fury has were won in big fights against top fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Meh. I wouldn’t be surprised to see some shady cards if Fury dominates AJ to a decision. Need to knock the robot out.

Comment

All those belts from just two fights.

How's he got 4 Ring Belts?

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            All those belts from just two fights.

How's he got 4 Ring Belts?
            And not a single defense of those belts.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Having too many belts in the division is bad but at least Fury beat long reigning champs for his world titles, not guys like Charles Martin

All those belts Fury has were won in big fights against top fighters
              Yep, Fury beat legitimate long-reigning champions.

Nobody can argue that he isn't #1.

Comment

I think it's only fitting that he should vacate the WBC title if he is not going to defend it against Deontay Wilder or Dillian Whyte. I believe that Wilder should drop his suit against Fury and just request that he relinquishes that WBC title belt in exchange or return. I think that's a fair compromise. He entered title less and then he should exit title less.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I think it's only fitting that he should vacate the WBC title if he is not going to defend it against Deontay Wilder or Dillian Whyte. I believe that Wilder should drop his suit against Fury and just request that he relinquishes that WBC title belt in exchange or return. I think that's a fair compromise.
                  If i was Wilder, i'd want to win my title back in the ring against the man who took it off me, i wouldn't want to be handed a vacated title.

Wilder don't want that smoke tho.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    All those belts obtained in a single division,

Fury is a boss.

2 ring world titles. 2 ring FOTY. That’s legendary sh** tbf.

Don’t know for sure but I’m guessing Ali is the only other HW to have achieved that.

Comment

Working...
                    X