Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yildirim Will Use His Golovkin-Style Against Canelo, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    It’s a mando. Dude was supposed to fight Benavidez but that didnt go as planned. Can’t become undisputed if you have to vacate. The only reason people are giving this a pass is that it can’t really be avoided.
    Did you just start watching boxing yesterday? Canelo has been talking about fighting this guy Yildrum with whom he sparred against consistently... before he left DAZN. It is like boxing your employee.

DAZN would not approve the fight so he sued them. There was no Mandatory status at the time. Canelo get his freedom and comes back to Matchroom for two fights.

Let’s not pretend you can’t pay a thirsty sanctioning body a bit of coin and determine your Mandatory? Look I follow the game, don’t quote me unless you know boxing. Waisting time with this nonsense.

Comment

Canelo can beat him today without training. He would ko Yildirim whenever he chooses. That is not to disrespect him and anyone who gets in the ring and fights, but it's a one-sided fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
        Did you just start watching boxing yesterday? Canelo has been talking about fighting this guy Yildrum with whom he sparred against consistently... before he left DAZN. It is like boxing your employee.

DAZN would not approve the fight so he sued them. There was no Mandatory status at the time. Canelo get his freedom and comes back to Matchroom for two fights.

Let’s not pretend you can’t pay a thirsty sanctioning body a bit of coin and determine your Mandatory? Look I follow the game, don’t quote me unless you know boxing. Waisting time with this nonsense.
        Whether Canelo wanted to toss him a bone is irrelevant. Yldrim has been the mando since 2019 and Benavidez agreed to fight him next after his appeal, and we all know what happened with his optional defense. You must be super out of touch.

I’d rather as a fan a stay busy with Yldrim who deserves his shot than have Canelo waiting months on Plant and BJS and not doing s hit. Getting the mando out of the way saves then a lawsuit and a split title situation like with what happened with Charlo and Canelo and what is happening with Teo and Haney. After this fight, Canelo could in essense fight two to three times before having to deal with a mando. The goal is undisputed, not inactivity for b side fighters regardless.

People like you are going to b itch just to do it instead of being happy we get a fight in a month to set up a big one

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          Canelo can beat him today without training. He would ko Yildirim whenever he chooses. That is not to disrespect him and anyone who gets in the ring and fights, but it's a one-sided fight.
          Canelo could probably beat him while Golovkin is holding his legs down lmao. A trash fight to be sure, but I guess it’s necessary. Good for Yldrim I guess.

Comment

This dude is gutter trash... Galaxies away from GGG... Cherry ��

Comment

How do you secure a mandatory spot coming off of a loss?

Comment

Interested to see what drug testing protocols are in place for this fight!

Comment

I can see Yildirim guaging Canelos eye or headbutting the hell outta him to try taking him to deep waters. Styles make fights & even though Yildirim is a straight up & down come forward Brawler who Eubanks kod,that doesn't mean Canelo wont be in a Kirkland style few rd war while it lasts. Yildirim has the advantage that hes sparred Canelo many times,& that hes a very ugly style,trench warfare fighter which is why I can see this fight being entertaining while it lasts.

I think too often just because a certain fighter beats another 1, everyone assumes a much better fighter automatically does the same the same way. Styles make fights & I can see this fight being a ko of the yr type fight where Avnis kod but not before he drags Canelo into a few rd Kirkland dogfight(I think it last at least 5 rds.)
                  Last edited by kushking; 01-21-2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    Whether Canelo wanted to toss him a bone is irrelevant.

It’s not irrelevant it’s clear motive. Why are we to believe the fighters both want to win if one is being employed by the other, given major opportunities and receiving his biggest payday. Why not watch Canelo vs his brother next?

Yldrim has been the mando since 2019 and Benavidez agreed to fight him next after his appeal, and we all know what happened with his optional defense. You must be super out of touch.

No I am just trying to understand why it’s Yildrim when he got knocked out in 3 rounds by Eubanks Jr?

In addition, all the way clown, isn’t this for the WBC belt? Canelo is the “Franchise Champion.” He has all the Super Mario super powers right? So why can he get out of fighting Charlo but he can’t get out of fighting the Avni KO’d by Chris Eubanks Jr and beaten by Anthony Dirrell that he happens to employ?

Can’t have it both ways broski. Is Canelo walking on water or is he being forced under? We know it’s the former and he hasn’t earned the status.

I’d rather as a fan a stay busy with Yldrim who deserves his shot than have Canelo waiting months on Plant and BJS and not doing s hit. You have a right however I am not watching this BS. This thing may not open up before Canelo retires. Besides he has been coasting for a while. You can’t hold the belts and not fight top contenders. He has hurt this guy in sparring. He knows his weaknesses and has cut him some really big checks. Why would you bet on Avni to beat Canelo? I am waiting bro?

Getting the mando out of the way saves then a lawsuit and a split title situation like with what happened with Charlo and Canelo and what is happening with Teo and Haney. WTF are you talking about? Canelo is the Franchise champion, he has no Mandatories and can move up and down in weight classes as much as he wants. He is no longer a pawn he has been promoted to the queen. Stop bro you are really sounding botish.

After this fight, Canelo could in essense fight two to three times before having to deal with a mando. The goal is undisputed, not inactivity for b side fighters regardless. Fock that if we are fighting for Mandatory rights then fight Charlo his Madatory has been out there longer You are really sounding like a PR Bot.

People like you are going to b itch just to do it instead of being happy we get a fight in a month to set up a big one
                    People like me slay bots like you with the truth on the minute. Here is some stuff I don’t want...

- No I didn’t want a car that breaks down in year one
                    - No I didn’t want a T-shirt that fades with the first wash.
                    - No I don’t want a dog that bites the hand that feeds her.
                    - No... I didn’t want a wife who is always focking to find a better guy.
                    - No... I don’t want food laced with poison.

And no fock boy, I don’t want a champion that rigs the match every time and never fights a real threat.

What else you got clown? You are waisting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                      People like me slay bots like you with the truth on the minute. Here is some stuff I don’t want...

- No I didn’t want a car that breaks down in year one
                      - No I didn’t want a T-shirt that fades with the first wash.
                      - No I don’t want a dog that bites the hand that feeds her.
                      - No... I didn’t want a wife who is always focking to find a better guy.
                      - No... I don’t want food laced with poison.

And no fock boy, I don’t want a champion that rigs the match every time and never fights a real threat.

What else you got clown? You are waisting my time.
                      So who meets your criteria in all of boxing that doesn't do those things you're claiming the ginger does?

Comment

Working...
                      X