Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: I Really Do Believe I'm Going To Knock Jose Ramirez Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor likely smashes him but you never know, Ramirez can’t be slept on!

Comment

...this wanker is in for a big surprise against Ramirez...Jose will beat the crap out of him, then knock him out after punishing him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Well excuse me TBE, but I actually put in hours of film study re-watching fights multiple times, to make sure that I can give a informed opinion.

Anyone that truly has abundant knowledge and experience in scoring live fights, will tell you that arriving at different scores, when re-playing the contest, is common. The general public generally only watch boxing matches once, and often miss a good portion by distractions. So I keep that in mind when I read comments in the LIVE RBR threads.

I'm sure sensible members of the boxingscene can respect the fact that I dont expect them to take my words as absolute truth, and maybe even appreciate the video evidence presented ; as I'm sure these clips may shed some light in areas that perhaps they may have not caught the first time.

"The sensible members of boxingscene" 😆

That really is funny to hear those words coming from you, as you have got to be one of the least "sensible" members on here. 😆

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
          Listen you biased little chump, you are nothing but a delusion moron who is in a self to self trance believing your own 'expert' opinion.

No matter how much fluff you write Elie you always reveal who you are, down right pathetic. We do appreciate the entertainment you provide, especially when the inevitable occurs and your boys get beat. i.e. Feb 22, 2020 Fury vs Wilder, k.o. 7. 2021 Taylor will make you a laughing stock once again. As always you SUCK
          My opinion is highly valued on this board, Peter Fury. I'm kicking real facts! Unsettling truths that are eroding your confidence in the 'Tart-Tomato'. Dread of losing both the IBF-WBA is setting in, I can tell. Taylor and Fury are getting KO in a few months!

Its impossible that both these bums get to be called 'undisputed'.
          Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
          Stop bringing up Maurice Fkn Hooker like he means something. Lest you forget the worst GIFT draw of all time he got vs Darleys Perez, who got stopped by both Luke Campbell & Anthony Crolla (huge puncher). Hooker is a PBC bum and knocking his azz out means absolutely zilch.
          Taylor's last 5 opponents: W110 L1. The hype is real and Ramirez is getting smashed.
          WOW!!! What jealousy! The bookies were offering +105 on Maurice Hooker vs. Jose Ramirez. I know you lads probably do not comprehend American odds, so let me explain these figures to you ; Ramirez vs. Hooker was virtually 50-50.

Did you know that 100 dollars would get you 300 with a pick on Ivan Baranchyk vs. Josh Taylor? So WHO had the more meaningful win, Ramirez or Taylor??? I know you are a little slow, so take your time.
          Originally posted by etech1 View Post
          "The sensible members of boxingscene" ��

That really is funny to hear those words coming from you, as you have got to be one of the least "sensible" members on here. ��
          I think I'm one of the most cool-headed members here, considering all the abuse I receive everyday. I might be the most hated member on the boxingscene, can you believe that?
          Last edited by 1hourRun; 01-22-2021, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Tired of all the talk. Can we just get the fight PLEASE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Mo Hooker caught and hurt Ramirez, Zepeda I thought Edged Ramirez or at the very least that should've been a draw and we just seen Postol give Ramirez all sorts of Problems so with the right gameplan it is no Question Taylor can beat Ramirez and I would say Taylor is indeed the more talented fighter All Around. However what Ramirez lacks in talent he makes up for it with Heart and Determination! Shown a good Chin and Excellent Stamina and seems to get better and better the longer the fight goes. He is their to be Hit though
              Sound and seemingly unbiased assessment. I can appreciate it.

Comment

My opinion is highly valued on this board, Peter Fury. I'm kicking real facts! Unsettling truths that are eroding your confidence in the 'Tart-Tomato'. Dread of losing both the IBF-WBA is setting in, I can tell. Taylor and Fury are getting KO in a few months!

WOW!!! What jealousy! The bookies were offering +105 on Maurice Hooker vs. Jose Ramirez. I know you lads probably do not comprehend American odds, so let me explain these figures to you ; Ramirez vs. Hooker was virtually 50-50.

Did you know that 100 dollars would get you 300 with a pick on Ivan Baranchyk vs. Josh Taylor? So WHO had the more meaningful win, Ramirez or Taylor??? I know you are a little slow, so take your time.

I think I'm one of the most cool-headed members here, considering all the abuse I receive everyday. I might be the most hated member on the boxingscene, can you believe that?

Do I believe that?? 😆 😆

Comment

If Ramirez has anything is a strong jaw and will power. Even when stunned he keeps coming. Doubt that Taylor will be able to stop him.

Comment

I know if you'd put your money where your mouth is and BACKED Taylor's last 5 opponents (at least) you'd be texting your Maurice Hooker bullcrap from Lex Gold's pawn shop. #PawnShop #Soon2BUndisputed

Comment

As much as i like ramirez i think taylor got this.

Comment

Working...
                      X