Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ggg's all time middleweight standing if he beats daniel jacobs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are talking about middleweight standings here, not p4p. before people start blabbing about GGG needing to move up in weight or 'he gotta prove himself at 175 doe'

Comment

Only future HoFer in horizon for him is Canelo ,so he have no chance to be one of the greatest

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Only future HoFer in horizon for him is Canelo ,so he have no chance to be one of the greatest
        in 5 years dominic wade will be in the hof

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          in 5 years dominic wade will be in the hof
          you forgot about George Foreman of this era Stevens all mighty

Comment

Beating Jacobs is the benchmark for greatness? Really?

Comment

You could start to make an argument for him around 7-8 in my opinion. That doesn't mean he is there, but just to emphasis, you could start to make the argument.

So I would put him somewhere between 7-15.

His longevity is good as champ, quality of opposition is NOT good. To put him around 7 or slightly higher, you would be giving him the benefit of the doubt in terms of the eyeball test. He is certainly not top 5 yet in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                we are talking about middleweight standings here, not p4p. before people start blabbing about GGG needing to move up in weight or 'he gotta prove himself at 175 doe'
                HE is the one that said anyone from 154-168 can get it. Not his fault MW talent is mediocre, fair enough, but there's talent below him(Especially since he's not considered a big MW) and there's some talent above him.

Comment

Comment

Loool @ this guy..... honestly Jacobs just isn't that highly regarded, he's not even a champion himself.... also Golovkin does not have 17 title defences. That WBA regular title is not a real word title.

I'm not sure Golovkin has the chance to fight quality middleweights because of the weakness of the division so his best bet to be recognised as an ATG may well lie in longevity in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      whats so funny...

Comment

Working...
                      X