Collapse
No announcement yet.

who would win in street fight larryx or butler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am leaving for Houston in the morning..so we can really end all this talking

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      thinking of making good on my promise to meet larryx..

here is my pic

You should make good on your promise. Take him to that Brazilian place. Just chill butler.

Comment

you know, we (me included) jump to the conclusions that because of buttlers size and proclivity to jerk the bbc, that he would get killed by LX.

if no one knew that bruce lee or pac in 2005, had skills, how many of us would pick LX to kill them too ?

im still picking LX for the slaughter though

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          thinking of making good on my promise to meet larryx..

here is my pic

Wait!?? You wear a box on your head to the beach?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            you know, we (me included) jump to the conclusions that because of buttlers size and proclivity to jerk the bbc, that he would get killed by LX.

if no one knew that bruce lee or pac in 2005, had skills, how many of us would pick LX to kill them too ?

im still picking LX for the slaughter though

B.uttler is no Bruce Lee or Pacman.

He's more like a cross between William Hung and Buboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              B.uttler is no Bruce Lee or Pacman.

He's more like a cross between William Hung and Buboy.
              but what if ?!?!? how much of a chance would we give lee or pac if we didnt know any better ?!?!?

if, should they fight and buttler wins by brutal ko, im guessing our perception of both of them changes drastically.

LX would pull a blanco and never be seen again
              while i think buttler would come back and show us his missing teeth

Comment

BUTLER may actually meet LX, and put all this to rest.
                He is a silly guy for sure.

Butler is going to man up. No fighting needed, just take Larry to dinner.

Comment

but what if ?!?!? how much of a chance would we give lee or pac if we didnt know any better ?!?!?

if, should they fight and buttler wins by brutal ko, im guessing our perception of both of them changes drastically.

LX would pull a blanco and never be seen again
                  while i think buttler would come back and show us his missing teeth
                  True, but Bruce Lee and Pac don't look like beta chumps, they're just smaller. Both guys can actually look pretty intimidating when they want to.

We haven't B.uttler's face, but we actually know B.uttler's personality. He just comes of as a soft engineer who snitches on low rent weed dealers.

Also, I think Larry is the type to not be ashamed to show his face after taking a beating, even if it was against a softy like B.uttler.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    True, but Bruce Lee and Pac don't look like beta chumps, they're just smaller. Both guys can actually look pretty intimidating when they want to.

We haven't B.uttler's face, but we actually know B.uttler's personality. He just comes of as a soft engineer who snitches on low rent weed dealers.

Also, I think Larry is the type to not be ashamed to show his face after taking a beating, even if it was against a softy like B.uttler.
                    looks dont always win fights. you cant see the heart of a person when theyre up against it. even a thug looking buff dude might pussay up if they get punched in the mouth.

buttler is in a cant ''lose'' situation. very few give him a chance so theres no shame in him coming back to show us his lumps.

LX......how can he come back ?!?!? buttler would not allow it !!!!!

Comment

looks dont always win fights. you cant see the heart of a person when theyre up against it. even a thug looking buff dude might pussay up if they get punched in the mouth.

buttler is in a cant ''lose'' situation. very few give him a chance so theres no shame in him coming back to show us his lumps.

LX......how can he come back ?!?!? buttler would not allow it !!!!!
                      I doubt butler will even show up. If he does, Butler & LX will just have dinner and laugh about the whole thing.

I don't know why butler keeps talking crap??

Comment

Working...
                      X