Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a girl dresses too sexy, is it her fault if she gets raped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only if she's a whore.... Their lives hold no merit nor value.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
      A 16 year old got gang raped in my neighborhood the other night and me and some dudes were talking about it over breakfast.

They were all in agreement that if a girl dresses too sexy then it's not the guy's fault. I've seen this girl before and she was admittedly a major slut.

At first I took the politically correct stance but they made some interesting points. It's like if a guy was walking around with six figures worth of jewelry, clothes and a Lamborghini. Every hoe in the vicinity is going to be zeroed in on that dick like sharks to a fresh walrus carcass.

What is the lounge stance on this issue?
      im a man and that shlt has NEVER been my nature. to rape a woman because shes dressed OR ACTING a certain way. wtmf is the world coming to ?!?!?!?

this question was probably asked/answered but ill just be the next one to ask it.....

would it be aok if its your daughter who chose to dress a certain way ?!?!? your mother ?!?!?

i dont mean to be insulting but thats one completely re-tarded way of looking at things.

''she dressed sexy so i had to rape her.''

maybe its aok for those muscle f@gs to rape a guy cause he looks sexy ?!?!?!?

the lounge has some fcked up threads.

Comment

Working...
      X