Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Japanese girl woke me up so that she could complain about her boss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I see Japan has turned you into a pansy for you to be using the inferior foreign metric system. Give me the height the old American way, in feet and inches. Before you know it you'll be bowing your head Japanese style when you come across a real man from Texas, instead of looking him in the eye and shaking his hand like a man.
    I actually like the pansy as a flower. So small and cute, like Jhonny. I'm glad that his first foreign tongue is Japanese. Second is Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I actually like the pansy as a flower. So small and cute, like Jhonny. I'm glad that his first foreign tongue is Japanese. Second is Spanish.

Well I'll tell you what its great that you like flowers and all, but consider yourself lucky, because my girlfriend wakes up me with nice deep mouth snores that sound a like I am sleeping next to a gargoyle.

Comment

Well I'll tell you what its great that you like flowers and all, but consider yourself lucky, because my girlfriend wakes up me with nice deep mouth snores that sound a like I am sleeping next to a gargoyle.
        Mine is snoring the same way! My 3 chihuahua's are snoring even louder. Life is great, amazing. I'm listening to the music my girl and 3 chihuahua's are making and I'm thanking God for this gift. I'm smiling ear to ear.

Comment

Mine is snoring the same way! My 3 chihuahua's are snoring even louder. Life is great, amazing. I'm listening to the music my girl and 3 chihuahua's are making and I'm thanking God for this gift. I'm smiling ear to ear.
          Three chihuahuas! That is crazy do you put them all in one crate when you're not home and there is no one to supervise where they deposit their turds?

Comment

Three chihuahuas! That is crazy do you put them all in one crate when you're not home and there is no one to supervise where they deposit their turds?
            Our chihuahua's are Jhonny, M Manuela, and Noemi, my girl threw away the crates. They run the show when we are not home. Never underestimate the power of a single chihuahua. They are smarter than Alexkid or Butt.UTLER, but that's nothing. It a grab a few coins off the table, they know I'm about to head out. They'll bring their leashes to me. If I tell my girl I'm going outside they go crazy and wait by the front door.

If only Alexkid had the wisdom of a chihuahua he'd post less idiotic crap.

Comment

Our chihuahua's are Jhonny, M Manuela, and Noemi, my girl threw away the crates. They run the show when we are not home. Never underestimate the power of a single chihuahua. They are smarter than Alexkid or Butt.UTLER, but that's nothing. It a grab a few coins off the table, they know I'm about to head out. They'll bring their leashes to me. If I tell my girl I'm going outside they go crazy and wait by the front door.

If only Alexkid had the wisdom of a chihuahua he'd post less idiotic crap.
              I must say you made me green K Zaroku, Green K you funny bastard.

Dogs are wonderful creatures, and even more of a delight when they're smart.

Comment

I must say you made me green K Zaroku, Green K you funny bastard.

Dogs are wonderful creatures, and even more of a delight when they're smart.
                Thanks buddy!

Comment

Working...
                X