No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia & Angel Garcia KO's hater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    The Garcia's made a remake of this, with the child walking away too...

what was the deal there?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      what was the deal there?
      who hits harder? Rod Salka or the old mom with that knuckle fist shattering them gums? old woman is boss

Comment

who hits harder? Rod Salka or the old mom with that knuckle fist shattering them gums? old woman is boss
        to be fair with the teacher it looked like she has a granite chin, not even wobbled

Comment

Pops has been living thru his son this whole time and now is living his life thru faked videos.
          Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          Why the **** would he do that? That guy is Puzzy though for not saying it to DSG that he ain't fight nobody, but Angel is crazy for hitting him, that's assault, love the hate, cause haters pay to see you lose
          Dude are you ****ing serious right now? How ******ed are you? Your IQ level must be lower than Ali's. Jesus.

Comment

The Garcia's made a remake of this, with the child walking away too...

Oh ****! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Pops has been living thru his son this whole time and now is living his life thru faked videos.

Dude are you ****ing serious right now? How ******ed are you? Your IQ level must be lower than Ali's. Jesus.
              Shlt if that's fake you're right I am a dumb azz

Comment

Wow, he sucker punched a guy when he wasn't looking. How impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

I thought it was real myself and I don't feel stupid or ******ed. I am just not an expert on fake BS. I'd say the Garcia's are the ******ed ones for making childish fake videos. Now that I think about it that punch looked very weak and I was surprised it KOed the guy. That puny punch should have tipped me off it was a fake video.

Comment

to be honest it really is pathetic them making these stupid videos. should be ashamed of his cherry picking, not playing up to it

Comment

RIGHT... he'd end up in the worst war of his life if he came up on me like that. Id stand up as soon as Id see himcome in and KHTFO. GTFO you cherry picker coward ass hoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X