Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Please Help] Does Golovkin Have Canelo Shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR BROOK! View Post
    same reason ggg didnt oppose fighting a WW after talking so much shit, you dont bite the hand that feeds you.
    But he already bit the hand that fed him when he demanded the Lara fight, why would he not do it again for GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
      But he already bit the hand that fed him when he demanded the Lara fight, why would he not do it again for GGG?
      you'll have to ask him, maybe its like he said hes not ready to move to 160, or maybe its cause "lara" is latino and its different type of beef etc when one of your "own" calls you out sort of speak.

Its that simple lmfao. You guys act like these dudes are seriously afraid of each other.

Is ggg afraid of ward?

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        The way i see it is that he probably isn't actually scared to fight anybody. I don't think many fighters are, i mean they get in the ring for a living.

It's just business on their side. They're not stupid and know Golovkin is a huge threat. They are trying very hard and throwing everything at Canelo being the next huge superstar and face of boxing. I'm sure the way they see it is that they cannot afford the risk of their star man being sprawled out on the canvas, which is a very big possibility and they know it.

It's not to say they don't think he could win either, but they probably feel it's not worth the gamble and there's other routes they can go down and still build him.

Canelo probably is trusting their method.
        That's exactly what I think....Oscar has just recently watched rocky 5 and took inspiration from these two...

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          I disagree he could have demanded the fight if oscar tried to stop it like he did with trout and lara.instead he surrendered his belt.actions speak louder than words.
          Promise of much more money from Oscar if they "marinate" maybe?
          Money is the route of all evil

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            That's exactly what I think....Oscar has just recently watched rocky 5 and took inspiration from these two...
            I wanna watch Rocky 5 now.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Why didn't Canelo demand it like he did with the Lara fight he was advised not to take?

No denying Golden Boy don't want it, but Canelo is hardly eager to take it either.
              Yeah Canelo paid Lara to come on stage and call him out

Comment

you'll have to ask him, maybe its like he said hes not ready to move to 160, or maybe its cause "lara" is latino and its different type of beef etc when one of your "own" calls you out sort of speak.

Its that simple lmfao. You guys act like these dudes are seriously afraid of each other.

Is ggg afraid of ward?
                Its simple that Canelo is scurrredd

Comment

Its simple that Canelo is scurrredd
                  By that logic ggg is scurrred of ward, canelo too since he refuse to even accept at 158 catchweight but he had no problem with a 158 catchweight for lmfao

lil triple flop confirmed coward WUAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

By that logic ggg is scurrred of ward, canelo too since he refuse to even accept at 158 catchweight but he had no problem with a 158 catchweight for lmfao

lil triple flop confirmed coward WUAHAHAHAHAHA
                    What does ward have to do with Canelo being scared of GGG

Comment

What does ward have to do with Canelo being scared of GGG
                      how is canelo scarred he said the fight CAN HAPPEN AT 158 ggg turned it down!

SOURCE (TURNS DOWN CANELO)
                      http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-not-ounce-160

WHY IS GGG OKAY FIGHTING ROSADO AT A CATCHWEIGHT BUT NOT CANELO?

1 Word

SCURRRED

SOURCE (ROSADO CATCHWEIGHT)
                      http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/1/2/...bo-boxing-news
                      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 09-11-2016, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X