Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyrie proved that he is a big time player who makes big time plays in big time games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    yeah its messed up, he was the real hero yet they go to Lebron smh.

come on man if it wasn't for Kyries 3 pointer.

Lebron only strategy is to fake act and flop lol this dude got some free throws pretending like his wrist was broken, can someone explain to me wtf is wrong with Bron, is he really that type of drama queen seriously this guy is built like a tank yet he is rolling on the ground over a light touch on his wrist from another player. smh
    Kyrie was a close second for MVP but lebron had a triple double and almost averaged a triple double for the series. Not only that he had 2 40 point games back to back and that block on Igoudala might have saved the game for them since warriors woulda gone up by 2 with about a minute left or so. Lebron was all over the boards , was getting his teammates involved getting them open shots and was good defensively. In saying all this I actually like Kyrie better since I love the way he attacks and finishes at the rim

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
      Kyrie was a close second for MVP but lebron had a triple double and almost averaged a triple double for the series. Not only that he had 2 40 point games back to back and that block on Igoudala might have saved the game for them since warriors woulda gone up by 2 with about a minute left or so. Lebron was all over the boards , was getting his teammates involved getting them open shots and was good defensively. In saying all this I actually like Kyrie better since I love the way he attacks and finishes at the rim
      Absolutely.

LeBron became the first player in NBA history to lead any playoff series in every stat; points, assists, rebounds, blocks and steals. Doing it in the finals was just ridiculous.

Kyrie was big time all around and he thoroughly outplayed Steph Curry, but the MVP was 23.

Comment

he showed up.

lebron was the MVP, no doubt. had his fingerprints all over that final game. it was something to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Absolutely.

LeBron became the first player in NBA history to lead any playoff series in every stat; points, assists, rebounds, blocks and steals. Doing it in the finals was just ridiculous.

Kyrie was big time all around and he thoroughly outplayed Steph Curry, but the MVP was 23.
          that's just stupid dude literally did it all.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Absolutely.

Thats just incredible what he did. Kyrie also killed it he outplayed curry and klay and deserves some praise also. The Cavs deserved it they came through down 3 games to 1 and outplayed the warriors and held curry to under 20 points in 4 of the 7 games.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              yeah its messed up, he was the real hero yet they go to Lebron smh.

come on man if it wasn't for Kyries 3 pointer.

Lebron only strategy is to fake act and flop lol this dude got some free throws pretending like his wrist was broken, can someone explain to me wtf is wrong with Bron, is he really that type of drama queen seriously this guy is built like a tank yet he is rolling on the ground over a light touch on his wrist from another player. smh
              bro stick to making predictions about manny getting ko by a jab.. lebron was the clear cut Fmvp

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                His handles are at Iverson level
                Please, Kyrie has better handles than AI ever dreamed of. Kyrie is special, I've said it time and time again. He's the total package offensively. He can shot the 3, he can drive and finish with either hand, he has a midrange game, he's got floaters, etc. He can stop on a dime and bust you in your eye, even if you have a height advantage (Klay Thompson). His only weakness has been his tendency to get hurt. If he stays healthy the sky's the limit.

Comment

Kyrie lives for the moment.

Ring #2 is coming next year

Comment

I wish lebron took that shot

Comment

Irving got to stay healthy dude is top 3 PG in the league

Comment

Working...
                      X