No announcement yet.

Is Tim Bradley in silent agreement with Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tim Bradley in silent agreement with Pacquiao

I just find it peculiar that Bradley hasn't given his two cents, used the buzz around Pac's comments to hype the fight. He could say he's fighting for gay rights and wear rainbow trunks.

Instead we get silence, probably because his feeling on the subject might get him in as much trouble as Pacquiao. Thoughts?

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    I just find it peculiar that Bradley hasn't given his two cents, used the buzz around Pac's comments to hype the fight. He could say he's fighting for gay rights and wear rainbow trunks.

Instead we get silence, probably because his feeling on the subject might get him in as much trouble as Pacquiao. Thoughts?
    On some subjects I think its just best to keep your mouth shut. If I were a boxing manager Id advise my client to steer clear from the whole LGBT thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      On some subjects I think its just best to keep your mouth shut. If I were a boxing manager Id advise my client to steer clear from the whole LGBT thing.
      I can see how it's a good idea to just stay out of it and keep your mouth shut, but the cat's out of the bag now and Bradley may be missing out on a chance to build a fight very few are hyped about right now.

Comment

good for bradley, why should he get brought into the controversy? I don't hate ****sexual people and really don't care what they do. But I do think it's wrong. I don't think they are animals or are going to hell, but too me it's wrong.

but I'm a bad person because I don't agree with it, right?

Comment

Sometimes the best thing to do is shut the fk up. Manny wouldn't have lost them Nike millions if he just remembered that a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            good for bradley, why should he get brought into the controversy? I don't hate ****sexual people and really don't care what they do. But I do think it's wrong. I don't think they are animals or are going to hell, but too me it's wrong.

but I'm a bad person because I don't agree with it, right?
            Nope, to each his own. I still see a missed opportunity to hype the fight.

Comment

Atlas runs a strict, closed camp. Probably has a lot to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                Sometimes the best thing to do is shut the fk up. Manny wouldn't have lost them Nike millions if he just remembered that a little more.
                Bradley has that nike sponsorship too. I'm sure he's gonna steer clear of this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  Are you saying most boxing fans like watching gay por n
                  And luke butt hole ramming.

Shht on a stick per say. Most fans are fruity and support it ???

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Are you saying most boxing fans like watching gay por n
                    And luke butt hole ramming.

Shht on a stick per say. Most fans are fruity and support it ???
                    lol, wow you dug super deep into my comment. No way did I mean it to intentionally offend a boxing fan by insinuating they are gay. I just think Pac's being a hypocrite and others do to. Lust is lust whether its for the same or opposite sex, Pac "was" an adulterous womanizer, I dont see that sin being any different from what gays do. I think most level headed people would agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X