Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Imam calls out Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was fun to watch ... I mean, Don King throwing it out there and then Imam reacting to it.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
      Only Golovkin at 154 would give Floyd a real fight, all the 147s get decisioned.
      I agree. At 147lbs there's nobody I wanna see against Mayweather right now. Maybe Kell Brook? Not because of styles or I think it'll be a close fight or anything, he holds the Super IBF, Floyd can go out on a title fight. Not that titles matter at his level but it makes his resume look good title wise.

To me, this Golovkin vs Mayweather fight @154lbs is an intriguing match up. But at the same time if Floyd Mayweather wins, the #1 thing people will use is "Golovkin may have loss the fight because he came down too low in weight", he was weight drained. It's always gonna be something with a loss to Mayweather. He wasn't ready yet, he too young, too inexperienced, he too old now, etc etc.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Imam vs Spence please.
      Heck yes. I'd love to see this fight happen.
      Last edited by Thank Me Later; 07-19-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
        Almost every boxer wants to fight Floyd Mayweather. Who has Amir Imam beaten that grants him as a worthy opponent for Mayweather?
        Lol

Who did Ortiz, Guerrero or Chino beat

They beat a b level bum

Comment

Hell I'm calling out Floyd. Everyone should be calling out Floyd if they like money & aren't scared of getting hit in the head & embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            Lol

Who did Ortiz, Guerrero or Chino beat

They beat a b level bum
            What B level or even C level fighter has Amir Imam beaten or fought yet? I never heard of anybody he's fought.

Chino Maidana is a B Level fighter

Robert Guerrero is too. I liked him a lot before coming up to welterweight.

Victor Ortiz wasn't *****, but he had Maidana and Berto on his resume.

Comment

Of course he won't get a shot at Mayweather but I look forward to the other potential match ups with then the other younger up and coming fighters at 140-147

First Priority is his title shot for the WBC Title vs the Winner of Matthysse vs Postol! I would love to see him vs either one of them. Either will be a stiff challenge/Test for Imam! I think he is ready! That Jab is going to be very difficult for most to deal with. Also has good footwork!

Comment

Floyd is ducking imam..

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
                  What B level or even C level fighter has Amir Imam beaten or fought yet? I never heard of anybody he's fought.

Chino Maidana is a B Level fighter

Robert Guerrero is too. I liked him a lot before coming up to welterweight.

Victor Ortiz wasn't *****, but he had Maidana and Berto on his resume.
                  Lmao

Ortiz
                  He quit vs maidana you bum
                  Last edited by Jc8804; 07-19-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                    Lmao

He quit vs maidana you bum
                    Didn't say he won dumb a$$. But he fought'em. PacMan ducked Floyd how long before he decided he wasn't afraid of needles anymore? According to your ignorance and the threads you make, Floyd Mayweather ducked every fighter in the sport of boxing huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                      Correction, Don King called out Mayweather.
                      Yeah really. It was uncomfortable to watch how Imam was giving a good response and than King ruined it by saying "Mayweather" over and over, knowing damn well that ain't gonna happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X