Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US residents, I just got a Boxnation account and subscribed! Here's a step by step...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AP***9824; View Post
    I'm afraid of taking my chances on a subscribed stream. I'm looking for legal legit stream for PPVs but it has to be HD if anyone knows any I'll donate points (if points even mean anything around here).
    Judging by the pics in OP this looks like is legal, no?

Comment

I'm afraid of taking my chances on a subscribed stream. I'm looking for legal legit stream for PPVs but it has to be HD if anyone knows any I'll donate points (if points even mean anything around here).
      They only show legal streams bro. The only way you find a better stream is if it's illegal tbh lol

Comment

The Top Rank PPV stream in not quite HD, but close (960x540). The bitrate/compression is quite good though. You can hardly tell it's not HD.

Comment

BoxNation have just updated the tv version to HD, so you should send them a message on twitter asking if they are going to upgrade the online version. They should reply cause I've asked a few questions in the past and always got a reply,

Comment

Their schedule is pretty sick

http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-matches/

Can't fault Boxnation, it has all the biggest fights from USA, Germany, etc.

Comment

if you paying for streams, let me know I get mines from a different place and I get all the PPV's Hbo Showtime Boxnation fights and more for One Low Fee.

Comment

It's great value for money I enjoy having it on in the background, it has a great back catalogue of fun fights to rediscover.

Comment

anyone in usa who pays the full ppv price is a damn fool

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                    Their schedule is pretty sick

http://www.boxnation.com/boxing-matches/

Can't fault Boxnation, it has all the biggest fights from USA, Germany, etc.
                    And if it wasn't for BoxNation most of those fights would never see the light of day over here. I just hope they're making enough profit to keep the channel going.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      It's not crappy at all. I've been watching it for an hour and a half and it hasn't cut out once, it get pixelated once in a while (for a second of two) but then it goes back to being clear. Better than hunting for a good stream for a half hour.
                      Hmm, interesting. Let us know how it goes on fight night when presumably there will be more internet traffic.

Comment

Working...
                      X