Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J’Leon Love Suspended 6 Months, 10K Fine, Win Overturned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nine kids... how the hell do you have 9 kids!!!!!

The main problem with the world is that stupid people who bring nothing to society, breed like crazy, and has overrun the world with stupid people.....

And J'leon sucks and was overhyped to begin with.... I thought he lost to findley as well as rosado

Comment

I still don't understand how has Peterson not been stripped, fined, decision overturned for something much worse than a diuretic...... rediculous.

Comment

Why in the hell does the guy making the bigger purse only get fined 10% when the guy making the smaller purse gets fined 30%? They both got caught taking diaretics ffs.

Comment

You def have to watch what you put in your body.. Slack on him.. Ya say the pill didnt give him a physical advantage, but it was a mental advantage.. No pill = worries/yes pill = make weight feel good.. Really only he knows what was going on in his mind.. the funny thing is that Mayweather's name isnt mentioned one time yet ya found a way to bring his name up and hate lol.. Hes gona fix Canelo.. Canelo is gona learn a lot from this fight tho.. Hes already a beast

Comment

"peeleft: You def have to watch what you put in your body.. Slack on him.. Ya say the pill didnt give him a physical advantage, but it was a mental advantage.. No pill = worries/yes pill = make weight feel good.. Really only he knows what was going on in his mind.. the funny thing is that Mayweather's name isnt mentioned one time yet ya found a way to bring his name up and hate lol.. Hes gona fix Canelo.. Canelo is gona learn a lot from this fight tho.. Hes already a beast

Comment

It's not like he took a steroid, he took something to help him lose the weight. With that being said it was wrong and he is paying the consequences for it.

Comment

Yes!! Hope I don't have to see this bum for a while. Glad to see rosados L was overturned

Comment

That's cool with me I was tired of watching Love on Mayweather PPV undercards.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                    I have a question about the suspension. Can he sign a contract right now for a fight to take place as soon as the suspension is up? I.e. get a fight right now, training as usual, and come November fight?

The/a suspension would be irrelevant if that's the case.
                    6 months is nothing, fighters every 4 months on average. A suspension should be one year minimum.

Comment

Unlike everyone else I don't think Love was trying to cheat or get an advantage...he was trying his hardest to make the weight and screwed up, not like he took a steroid...

But he's gotta pay the price, I think the fine could have been larger but I thought the length of the suspension made sense...

And Love got a bit of a gift but Rosado isn't all that good either (yea he's tough), it was a close fight...neither guy looked even remotely impressive...

Comment

Working...
                      X