Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so Marquez gets one punch KTFO power at nearly 40..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not saying he cheated whatsoever cause he was clearly looking for that shot the entire fight and then add Pacs momentum coming forward and you have a highlight reel knockout But just imagine if Marquez failed a drug test, that would be devastating for our sport.

People should be praying he was clean for our sake. I sure hope he was but having a known cheater on your team will always add that doubt. Pac went through it and now we'll see how people treat Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by DonRon View Post
      The 1st knockdown was a lot more suspicious than the KTFO. Where was that power the 1st three fights?
      very, very suspect power. these are counters. pac can do that and he's been saying it that pacquiao is a lot stronger compared to him. oh i don't know anymore

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
        That power Marquez that night.........was ABNORMAL.......i don't care if you say you ran into a punch but that was absurd power.........in the last knockdown Pacquiao was already going back and still Marquez had that much power? Ridiculous.
        are you for real? it wasn't abnormal power... marquez landed two perfect punches. the first one he set him up all round with body shots at the end of the short combo, you can actually see on the slowmo that pac moves his arm down to cover that body shot so imagine the surprise when a big overhand loop comes straight to the face. and then in the sixth marquez was playing possum, manny thought he could get the ko and started taking huge risks and somehow ended up moving his head straight into the perfect position for an absolute monster shot from marquez. with the momentum from pac and the fact he was literally on the sweet spot, combined with all that shoulder work marquez had done which you could see in the weigh in, it was literally boxing at its finest. lured him into the trap... and then goodnight.

Comment

I was highly suspicious before the fight and bet on JMM to win and the power he had only confirms the suspicions in my mind.

Team Pac got beaten at their own game by only using the Las Vegas commissions' testing. JMM is innocent until proven otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by SlappyJoe View Post
            are you for real? it wasn't abnormal power... marquez landed two perfect punches. the first one he set him up all round with body shots at the end of the short combo, you can actually see on the slowmo that pac moves his arm down to cover that body shot so imagine the surprise when a big overhand loop comes straight to the face. and then in the sixth marquez was playing possum, manny thought he could get the ko and started taking huge risks and somehow ended up moving his head straight into the perfect position for an absolute monster shot from marquez. with the momentum from pac and the fact he was literally on the sweet spot, combined with all that shoulder work marquez had done which you could see in the weigh in, it was literally boxing at its finest. lured him into the trap... and then goodnight.
            What are u talking about...the first....that was the same combo Marquez ALWAYS hits pacquiao..even the prior fight.....yeah..pacquioa might have doubled the impact by running into the shot...but Marquez certainly has been taking some supplements with memo...he has never hurt manny like that before.

Comment

It was perfect accuracy not atg power

Comment

Yall forgot about this

Comment

Lol you people are idiots! It wasn't power! It was well timed shots!

IDIOTS!

TIMING BEATS SPEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                    Do you hear yourself? You said Pacman was already going back still Marquez has that much power? You are an idiot. Look at the replay. Yea Manny was moving back and got hit on the chin. When you are moving back you are bound to fall on your ass.

Hear myself..i'm typing dummy..he was going back away from Marquez power...reducing by distancing himself....the marquez shot shouldn't have had that much power...given that marquez has hit manny with that same combo before.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
                      not saying he cheated whatsoever cause he was clearly looking for that shot the entire fight and then add Pacs momentum coming forward and you have a highlight reel knockout But just imagine if Marquez failed a drug test, that would be devastating for our sport.

People should be praying he was clean for our sake. I sure hope he was but having a known cheater on your team will always add that doubt. Pac went through it and now we'll see how people treat Marquez
                      I kinda hope they do. It took baseball getting caught badly to finally clean up it's sport. I think it's time boxing do the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X