No announcement yet.

My experience at the Ward Media workout and Ward vs. Dawson weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My experience at the Ward Media workout and Ward vs. Dawson weigh in

Since I live in the Bay I was able to attend Ward's media workout (my friend has a few connections and was able to get me in) and I was able to attend the weigh-ins yesterday.

Here's a few pictures from the Ward media workout and my pic with him afterwards.
    My picture with Robert Guerrero and Nonito Donaire.
    Then I ran into Adrien Broner - prior to the conversation with Guerrero
    And finally, Antonio Demarco came out to sign autographs and take some photos- i asked the guy holding his belt to take a picture and he let me!

I'm going to attend the fight tonight and will post some more photos if I'm able to get a few good shots!

Last edited by Tjrjr; 09-08-2012, 12:49 PM.

My pictures with Karim Mayfield (san francisco boxer) and Jeff Mayweather
    Also, my pictures with Dan Rafael of ESPN and Harold Lederman of HBO
    Also some more pictures from the Ward media workout, including a picture with Ward's promoter Dan Goossen

Comment

Cool shots. Tjrjr.. who seemed like the bigger guy at the weight-in? I know Dawson has an inch on Ward in height, but overall, Ward has looked thicker (for lack of a better word) in the pictures I've seen. What's you're take?

Comment

cool pics, hope u have fun wish i was there

Comment

I hate you...

No but for real, that's some cool stuff bro. Even tho I wouldn't take a pic with some of those dudes... You even got to hold the WBC belt. Whose was it?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            I hate you...

No but for real, that's some cool stuff bro. Even tho I wouldn't take a pic with some of those dudes... You even got to hold the WBC belt. Whose was it?
            i wouldnt take a picture with dan rafael, his prolly the only one, when i really been at fights i dont even take a camera, i dont take pics with nobody i jus shake there hand, im not really into the picture stuff

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              i wouldnt take a picture with dan rafael, his prolly the only one, when i really been at fights i dont even take a camera, i dont take pics with nobody i jus shake there hand, im not really into the picture stuff
              Lol Im not even gonna start mentioning names... But Dan Rafael is cool in my book I guess.

Hey, did Lederman smell like alcohol or was it too early for him to be drinking?

Comment

Honestly, for the actual weigh in I didn't have as good a spot as I wanted. So I was able to get a good look at either fighter. But from what I saw at wards workout he looks to be in great shape and I've heard the he is deceptively strong.

The WBC belt is demarcos

I was able to just take the pictures with my cell.

I think Lederman just got there, so no alcohol smell haha. But my friend and I talked to him for a bit - he was pretty funny.

Comment

ive talked too lederman before he didnt seem drunk, he looks funny

Comment

nice.

looks like donaire and guerrero are about the same size... i wonder if thats a viable match..

Comment

Working...
                    X