Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go to nbcolympics.com you log in with your cable provider and you have all the sports listed and the ones that are being streamed live have a little live icon next to them

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
      go to nbcolympics.com you log in with your cable provider and you have all the sports listed and the ones that are being streamed live have a little live icon next to them
      I'm about to do that but I don't have my info to log in

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Oh p1ss of Japan with you appeal
        are you talking about the mens gymnastics team competition that **** doesnt start for like another three hours over here

Comment

• Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
          I dont know TOO much about gymnastics, but that **** looked all wrong.

I mean he came off totally wrong, and landed **** knows where and it wasn't a one touch landing or anything...That **** deserved a .2 not a .7.
          I don't know **** about it, but the British commentators said that he gets no point for execution but he did dismount and landed, even if during it, it was wrong. He was deducted .5 for the dismount, but on replay the commentators agreed that he did dismount and didn't drop etc...

I am sorry your team didn't get a medal and apparently you have low funding for sports according to the commentators.

As for the British gymnasts, they did pretty well IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I'm about to do that but I don't have my info to log in
            for me i had to go to my cable providers website and make a username on ther then i used that to log in it asks you things like your account number and how much your last bill was and a couple of those "what was your first pets name"

btw some swiss guy got kicked out for posting a racist tweeter message lol

Comment

• Check out this 18 year old British weight lifter.

Comment

• Zoe Smith. Came 12th today.

Comment

• are the olympics on right now none of the events say live on the nbc website?

Comment

• It's 1.51 AM here, so no LOL

Comment

• It's a shame that the Czech women's beach volleyball team are up against the U.S. and they are all wearing ninja suits.

Comment

Working...
                      X