No announcement yet.

FIGHT OF THE DECADE draws near: Pacquiao vs. Bradley PROMO VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIGHT OF THE DECADE draws near: Pacquiao vs. Bradley PROMO VIDEO

Seriously there hasnt been an event of this magnitude since De La Hoya-Trinidad. Best of the best, the greatest fighter of our era and what many consider the greatest of all time facing an undefeated sensation. This is no washed up leftover. This is not your typical facing names phase of a great fighter career, this is the best doing what the greatest do. I cannot wait for this fight man for real !!!! Look at this!!

Once again, it's not that funny when people know it's an act.

Comment

lol at fight of the decade....

Last edited by Simply Zyzz; 02-06-2012, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Once again, it's not that funny when people know it's an act.
        It's a legit fight and you know it, floyd-cotto is an act and well we know why. Also whydid you PM telling me to accept your friend request on here?? You are a weirdo bro.

Comment

Were in 2012 and this is already the fight of the decade? Boxing is not the same it used to be...

Comment

Yeah Pacman is the greatest............after the 75 that are better!!

Comment

anyone realize how much promotion is going to be needed for this fight.... bradley barely has over 1,000 followers on twitter.... lol this is a joke of a fight

Comment

This thread is funny.

Comment

Honestly I'm excited for this fight and I can't wait for it to happen... but come on now

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                    anyone realize how much promotion is going to be needed for this fight.... bradley barely has over 1,000 followers on twitter.... lol this is a joke of a fight
                    How is this a joke of a fight? Just because not too many people know who Bradley is? Bradly is top p4p fighter in the sport, undefeated, is the man at 140, and is going to give Pacquiao hell.

But of course twitter followers means much more than accomplishments in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X