Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Hype:THE ART OF NON-NEGOTIATING 201: MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO TIMELINE CONTINUES

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carts View Post
    what ownage? **** them both if they wont fight..

MP wants to fight, but it seems to appear he is too stupid to realise Koncz and Arum want to keep him poor so he will keep fighting for many more years to come. The alternative to that viewpoint is that he doesn't want Floyd at all. Look forward to JMM and Bradley in 2012 for Manny

Comment

bump........

Comment

You know they don't want to see this.....

Comment

It's gonna be 2012 guys, at this point...seriously

How long does this have to continue? It's old news to me as far as I'm concerned. I'm ready for the the new generation to take charge. Let both Manny and Floyd go to Dr Phil or some sh.it and let the dudes who really wanna fight get the shine. When they decide to fight, Ill be there, but enough with the All My Children routine.

Comment

You really took the time to read all that? I won't. I took the time to read his part 1 and part 2 of the Pac-Pbf negotiations. Sorry, imo, he was about as unbiased as Nathanielz/Marley. Lolz. It's either Pac/Arum not Floyd/Ellerbe/Haymon fault.

For the sake of fairness, I don't really bother with long articles unless we got a both sides acknowledging that negotiations are ongoing. Even then, would probably still wait until both signed on the dotted line. Both have milked the public long enough. We just rehash stuff over and over again. This fight should be on the ring not on the media.

Also, I think we should keep this at the master thread.

Comment

Most *******s are aware. A lot of have them have grown silent lately. No doubt trying to figure out a way to keep themselves blind and feel about it.

Comment

A lot of quotes on that article.. The problem is that he nitpicked those quotes that he wanted to believe, and blasted those that he didnt....lol.. Yeah, and you call that unbiased. lol. You might as well read Nathanielz article on his version of the negotiations.. Its the same **** only favoring Pac...
                Last edited by mikemurni; 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I mean, Marquez fought Pacquiao without OSDT.
                  I support Mayweather because he fights for battered women.

Comment

I swear this stuff is getting wack!!...like a video game you ALREADY mastered....its like conquering ALL levels....like going 60-0 on Fight Night Champion on GOAT level lol....its not even hard to see Arum is clowning Pac fans and the boxing public....when dudes ready to take action, I'll rde for the cause....other than that aint ish new here...Arum is the devil!!

Comment

FightHype: Floyd what happened with Josie Harris?

Mayweather: Well, y'know, uh...uh...uhm...she was saying, she was with some other guy. So, I mean, uh...uh...uhm...I let her have the two-piece with a biscuit, and some extra GRAVY.

FH: Uh, huh, yeah, I feel you. Oh, yeah, she deserved it.

Mayweather: I mean, uh....uhm...I fight for the battered women of the world. 43 have tried 43 have failed. Gorilla DAWG!

FH: Uh, huh, yeah, I feel you. *WHOOP THAT TRICK!* *WHOOP THAT TRICK!*

Comment

Working...
                      X