No announcement yet.

Robert Helenius has sent an offer to Alexander Dimitrenko for a Dec 3 fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Helenius has sent an offer to Alexander Dimitrenko for a Dec 3 fight

Robert Helenius will be fighting again on December 3rd.

The Finnish media is reporting the Nordic Nightmare's management has sent an offer to Alexander Dimitrenko.

But I doubt whether Dimitrenko will accept this fight, so Helenius may have to find a different opponent.
    Last edited by The Hammer; 10-04-2011, 07:49 PM.

This guy seems now to be the only hope for a competitive future title fight, I wonder how much longer he needs. He could still use some polishing in terms of skill yet.

Comment

I like this Robert Helenius. It seems like he wants to take on all comers.

Comment

I would be very interested in this fight, I'm really warming up to Helenius.

Comment

You gotta love this guy. He's fighting his way up the hw ladder by facing, or trying, to face the best opposition. And this is a good fight for Helenius; Dimitrenko looked like crap in his last fight against Mike Sprott but he has the European title and name recognition....

Having said that, I doubt Dimitrenko and his promoter take Helenius up on his offer. I don't think he has the stomach to face someone like him..

Comment

Helenius would destory him.

Comment

Hopefully Dimitrenko accepts the offer.

Helenius would demolish him.

I want to see a Klitschko-Helenius showdown in 2012.

Comment

I love this fight, but it won't happen.

Helenius just needs to keep winning. He should send offers to Ustinov and Johnathan Banks, who are good fighters but careers have gone nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                  Hopefully Dimitrenko accepts the offer.

Helenius would demolish him.

I want to see a Klitschko-Helenius showdown in 2012.
                  Watch Wlad KO's Helenious everyone's hope will be flushed down the toilet and focused on Tyson Fury
                  Last edited by Joseph Stalin; 10-04-2011, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Dimitrenko won't accept offer, he knows he'd lose and he wants a Klitschko payday instead. Wasn't Wlad or Vitali talking about Dimitrenko being an upcoming opponent for them?

Comment

Working...
                    X