Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: I've reached agreement with @EpixHD to work as an analyst.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    I bet your one of them boys that show up in his chat weekly and get on your knees for him, "Dan King Freak, I am a loyal Freak and you RULE!!! I love your articles and your great."

If your gonna nuthug somebody, nuthug someone like say Mayweather or Pacquiao not an arrogant lazy news-stealing reporter.

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    how can he pay attention to fights when he's too busy attacking them sandwiches they put for the media?

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post

It is my opinion that he is the hardest working boxing writer in the business. I, personally, haven't missed a chat transcript since January of '09, when I became a fight freak after Mosley/Margarito.

Good for Dan. Looking forward to hearing him soon.
      See, I didn't see that bolded part when I replied. Calling yourself a 'freak' is fucking lame.

Comment

[QUOTE=*Khan;10708591]I bet your one of them boys that show up in his chat weekly and get on your knees for him, "Dan King Freak, I am a loyal Freak and you RULE!!! I love your articles and your great."

If your gonna nuthug somebody, nuthug someone like say Mayweather or Pacquiao not an arrogant lazy news-stealing reporter.[/QUOTE]

I post under "Besim - Staten Island, New York." I've been posting since January of 2009. Please show me one post where I am "nuthugging."

Also, why don't you show me when he stole news? Also, can you name any harder working boxing writers?

Please respond. I'd love to show everyone in BoxingScene what kind of a man you are.

Comment

Originally posted by jmasta View Post
          I call him a fatty because that's what he is. He is a worthless slob, as are most fatties. As if being fat wasn't enough, he's also a complete moron, he had Berto winning the Ortiz fight.

I'm not going to post my picture. Feel free to post your own picture though.
          Oh, okay. You can call someone a fatty, and you don't want anyone to see what you look like. Okay. Gotcha.

Comment

See, I didn't see that bolded part when I replied. Calling yourself a 'freak' is fucking lame.
            I equate "fight freak" with "hardcore boxing fan." If you don't like that, I don't give a f**k.

Comment

Oh, okay. You can call someone a fatty, and you don't want anyone to see what you look like. Okay. Gotcha.
              OK Dan, you're not fat, you're big boned.....

Comment

[QUOTE=BesWorldChamp;10708633]
                I bet your one of them boys that show up in his chat weekly and get on your knees for him, "Dan King Freak, I am a loyal Freak and you RULE!!! I love your articles and your great."

If your gonna nuthug somebody, nuthug someone like say Mayweather or Pacquiao not an arrogant lazy news-stealing reporter.[/QUOTE]

I post under "Besim - Staten Island, New York." I've been posting since January of 2009. Please show me one post where I am "nuthugging."

Also, why don't you show me when he stole news? Also, can you name any harder working boxing writers?

Please respond. I'd love to show everyone in BoxingScene what kind of a man you are.
                I bet you can't wait 'til next Friday comes around so you can go to Dans' chat and get your comment where you tell him you love him gets posted while useful and knowledgeable comments are ignored.

"Danimal just wanted to let you know I've always followed you and all your haters are stupid. I want to see pictures of Popo and Thunder, OMG you are the greatest ever King Freak."

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  OK Dan, you're not fat, you're big boned.....

Lol.......

Comment

I equate "fight freak" with "hardcore boxing fan." If you don't like that, I don't give a f**k.
                    I equate a boxing fan as a boxing fan.

Now someone calling themselves a 'fight freak' is a ****** who is obsessed with a boxing reporter.

Comment

I equate a boxing fan as a boxing fan.

Now someone calling themselves a 'fight freak' is a ****** who is obsessed with a boxing reporter.
                      You're calling me a ****** because of terminology that I use. You're an idiot for saying that.

Am I obsessed with Dan Rafael all because I defend him from people calling him fat? That shows that you are ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                      X