No announcement yet.

motivation/energy for training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motivation/energy for training

I've just done a 10 hour day at work and suppose to be training tonight, but I cant be bothered to leave my house right now..quick some motivation or energy ideas please! I have an hour to get motivated

much appreciated!

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
    I've just done a 10 hour day at work and suppose to be training tonight, but I cant be bothered to leave my house right now..quick some motivation or energy ideas please! I have an hour to get motivated

much appreciated!
    If you're not motivated to train then there is nothing we can do for you. Are you actively fighting or just training.

I always found that getting there was the hardest thing when feeling like you do. Punch me in the nose and that's all the motivation I need.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      If you're not motivated to train then there is nothing we can do for you. Are you actively fighting or just training.

I always found that getting there was the hardest thing when feeling like you do. Punch me in the nose and that's all the motivation I need.........Rockin'
      dont actively fight anymore but like staying in shape..i think you're right, once im there i'll be ok and a bit of sparring will definately get me goin..eating a banana now, that seems to be helping.
      any foods you have before training for energy boost?

Comment

Comment

1st: Fear of gettin ur ass beat during sparring is what will really make you get out and do ur work out
          2nd: Music
          3rd: Every sacrifice delivers multiple benefits.

Comment

Working...
          X