Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley - does he deserve to be ranked top 10 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timothy Bradley will soon be in the top 10 p4p, because he's American and black.

Arthur Abraham and the Klitschkos deserve to be in the top 10 p4p, but they'll never make it there because they're European and white.

P4p is just an opinion anyway.

Comment

Absolutely, he proves himself time and time again. He showed a lot of other tools against Peterson too.

Comment

Nah I can name 10 better.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
          no, absoloutley not, who was lamont peterson?

fight Khan, Hatton, Maidana, Urango, Ortiz and then we can talk.
          I'd favor Lamont Peterson against most of that list.
          Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          Timothy Bradley will soon be in the top 10 p4p, because he's American and black.

Arthur Abraham and the Klitschkos deserve to be in the top 10 p4p, but they'll never make it there because they're European and white.

WTF???

Tunney???

Comment

haha, seriously come on bro.

Arthur Abraham has beat two people worth of note - Broken Taylor & club fighter Miranda. Talk to me once he wins the tournament.

As far as the ring's pound 4 pound ratings, if I'm not mistaken they don't include heavyweights. They already have Wlad champion and Vitali #1 at heavyweight, don't know what else you want there.

Also, regardless if this is fair to the klitschko's or not, the fact remains that the HW division sucks ass, so them beating the kevin johnsons of the world don't really do much to help their case (again, it's not their fault the heavies suck but it's reality).

Comment

no its because people think he is a good fighter,which he is

people that arent blinded by racism that is

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                no its because people think he is a good fighter,which he is

people that arent blinded by racism that is
                I kinda see what hes saying but wouldnt put it completely down to race. Timbo is marketable and that usually gets you in p4p lists these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I kinda see what hes saying but wouldnt put it completely down to race. Timbo is marketable and that usually gets you in p4p lists these days.
                  plus he has all the other tools
                  entertaining,good attitude,lots of heart,dedication,willing too fight anyone

Comment

He deserve it, I'd switch him for Donaire or Caballero.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      Arthur Abraham has beat two people worth of note - Broken Taylor & club fighter Miranda. Talk to me once he wins the tournament.
                      Who has Bradley beaten? Peterson was no more proven than Kevin Johnson. Holt isn't very good. Campbell was a NC.

He hasn't fought the top light welterweights like Pacquiao, Maidana and Khan.
                      Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      As far as the ring's pound 4 pound ratings, if I'm not mistaken they don't include heavyweights. They already have Wlad champion and Vitali #1 at heavyweight, don't know what else you want there.
                      No, Holyfield, Tyson and Lewis were all in the Ring's p4p list.

Comment

Working...
                      X