No announcement yet.

Who hit harder p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Of course it is. You're a nuthugger, not a fan of the sport. If you weren't you would be able to have an intelligent discussion on the topic.

i am a nuthugger and a fan of the sport, see im honest about it. rather be one than a 'yes-man'

Comment

We'll never know as Hamed never traveled the weights like Pac did, but based on what I've seen from Hamed..

I'm going with him.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
        I mean this is a ridiculous question from a very knowledgeable poster. Unless its a bait thread.

For the people that voted hamed i want you guys to find knockouts by hamed that surpass this;

sad thing is hes serious...

Comment

[QUOTE=GetSumBrah;5994534]I mean this is a ridiculous question from a very knowledgeable poster. Unless its a bait thread.

For the people that voted hamed i want you guys to find knockouts by hamed that surpass this;

No not a bait thread my friend. A real question posed to illicit some serious discussion.

I love Pac, but I truly believe Hamed was the better puncher p4p. Had he had Manny's drive he might have been an all time great.

Comment

Reasoning that Pac is a bigger puncher because he has ko'd opponents in higher weights defeats the purpose of the p4p scenario in this thread....its like saying Chad Dawson is a bigger p4p puncher than Manny because he has ko'd guys at smw & lhw.

Comment

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
              i am a nuthugger and a fan of the sport, see im honest about it. rather be one than a 'yes-man'
              No, you're just a nuthugger because you are incapable of having an objective discussion. Its all good though, just lets me know what little knowledge you really have.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Reasoning that Pac is a bigger puncher because he has ko'd opponents in higher weights defeats the purpose of the p4p scenario in this thread....its like saying Chad Dawson is a bigger p4p puncher than Manny because he has ko'd guys at smw & lhw.
                Thank you.

Comment

[QUOTE=JAB5239;5994551]
                  Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                  I mean this is a ridiculous question from a very knowledgeable poster. Unless its a bait thread.

No not a bait thread my friend. A real question posed to illicit some serious discussion.

I love Pac, but I truly believe Hamed was the better puncher p4p. Had he had Manny's drive he might have been an all time great.

not only the harder puncher but now the better puncher of the two?

youre a lost cause dude

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    No, you're just a nuthugger because you are incapable of having an objective discussion. Its all good though, just lets me know what little knowledge you really have.

harder puncher and better puncher than pac... im pretty sure you dont have nazs balls in your filthy mouth

Comment

Naz p4p.........

Comment

Working...
                      X